Pages

▼

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kyu Jong Homepage

Have you recently visited Kyu Jong's Official Korean website? Well, if you haven't today, new photo of Kyu Jong is displayed on the website [http://www.kyu-jong.com/].

As of this writing the countdown says : 16:04:28:52. 
Translated into 16months 4hours 28minutes 52seconds
until we meet Kyu Jong again. ^_^

Ei, and since I am at it, let me shove in this post too, photos of Kyu Jong that have have been uploaded in the photo room page.




















8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:49 PM

    I will patiently wait for your return oppa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:12 PM

    he cut his hair like kim hyung baby ss501 forever<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:34 PM

    gawd liezle, looking at your entry make me miss him a whole lot more. heart feels a dull ache, ottoke? anyway how is it 16 months? it means he will be out in 1 year 4 months and not 2 years then??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:28 PM

    time will sure flies ^_^i'm waiting patiently for your comeback my love ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:52 AM

    kyujong has nice shapely legs! he should wear bermudas and shorts more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:26 AM

    Why is it that our Kyu seem to be more handsome than ever. Gahhh I miss him so much. He's such a sweet boy. I will wait patiently for his return. (: SS501 HWAITING !! Saranghae oppa ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:50 AM

    wow..like a model..kyu jong oppa so handsome..comeback faster oppa..cannot wait for 2 years.

    ReplyDelete