Pages

▼

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

072810 Park CEO message on royalavenue.t.sohu.com

Much thanks again to iamsom's tweet regarding the message that the CEO of Royal Avenue left on it's Sohu blog. ^_^ and to tracylin for the translation.

Aside from leaving a message, Jung Min also announced the winners of the bags that he talked about during his interview with Sohu HERE. Congratulations to the lucky winners who were able to get a kit/bag with Jung Min's siggy. The kit/bag is actually cute, I've seen that in Royal Avenue but didn't buy.

Here's translation courtesy of tracylin. Thanks again! [edited a little, courtesy of xiaochu ^^ thanks!]

Wah ~ ~ so many Chinese teachers??~ Though it is difficult, I must study them bit by bit ~ The Sohu Present (giveaway) event has ended now.. I picked three people ~ @LoveParkCEO @sexyJungMin @浦原叶子 to be given gift ~ Give Royal Avenue & Lapin Carrot more ~ ~ support please ~ p.s China site is currently being prepared with no problem ~ Please wait a little bit ~ And ~ Everybody ~ I love you ~^^ Welcome to the shop, I am the boss!! ppppp.s: i don’t know how to upload photo without help…T T thanks to sohu’s photo~

P.S. I'm happy to read messages from SS501 with English phrases. They've been doing that lately, yah? Hope they'll continue to do it regularly.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    always happy to hear from one of the boys. I wonder what they taught him...

    off topic now... did anybody hear music high last night? at the beginning hyung jun mentioned kyu jong and young seang... I don't understand korean so I don't know what he said but maybe he talked about them doing the lasik surgery. does anybody know?
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:12 PM

    Hope we can talk to Jung Min in english in the near future....He seems to be learning fast! Jia you Jung Min!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 AM

    the way he throws in a line or two in english and chinese now and then just make me smile

    hope to see your expansion in north america one day! ceo park jia yu!

    ReplyDelete