Thursday, January 26, 2006

Must-have Bae Yong Joon Items

Ho hum, i love to have this cool items! Believe it or not even the magazines which definitely I will not understand at all, I still want to have. The only item I have from these photos is the AS DVD which I got from YesAsia. When AS was still in the process of shooting, I already put on to my wish list AS DVD, Making and OST. I’ve the Making and OST since November which was given to me by my bestfriend as a birthday gift. I got my AS Limited Edition just last week and it's worth buying!

Cool Stuff!!!
(I had mine delivered last week. ^^)

Gotta have this!!!

I love them!!!
Gottta have even one!

Cool!!! My 2005 Diary is well kept ^^ .

I want! I want!
I love to see more Beijing photos!


Aside from having the above items, I’m already saving money for “Great King and Four Gods” Premium DVD set which I know will not come as cheap.

Oh, btw, who says that being a BYJ fans is easy. Well, actually it is in some ways but, buying his items is not.

1 comment:

bbmag said...

hey there, liezle...

it's almost funny who being a bae-fan has sort of made me go back to being a child... haha, can't even start counting the number of times i've said "i want i want i want" since becoming a fan :p

you too huh?