Monday, August 14, 2006

ntv screencaps

thank you so much to makishi for the ntv vod. all the while i thought that it was going to be another boring sunday. but when the vod came out wow my jaw dropped at the sight of yong joon. he looks so dashing! and to top this vod, flowerbossa did a fast translation on the post of satovic in job. two thumbs up to all of you guys for doing a very fast work and sharing to all of us.

i know that traffic in downloading the vod was at its peak earlier and many weren't able to d/l the 2 parts [though in soompi i posted 2 megaupload links for the 2 parts]. i made a screencap for those who weren't able to see the vod yet. if you want me to upload the vod just let me know and will do it when i wake up and go to work later. ^^

Please do not hotlink since my host is only imageshack and its bandwidth is not that big ^^

[additional ^^]















6 comments:

HeippieH said...

Wow, that's intensive. You almost captured every clips of that VOD. Thank you so much for the work. Quilt is down. The sites bb posted link of these two VODs seemed to be down too. It's Japanese sites, I don't understand what it says, but no VOD for sure. I'll try soompi later for these VODs, got to see them. He does look gorgeous in these screencaps. BTW, how did you do screencaps? I would like to be able to do it. bb told me about Windows Movie Maker, are you using this? I haven't figured out how to use it yet.

liezle said...

hello h!

i had fun doing the screencaps of the vods posted by makishi ^^ actually i only captured those we haven't seen yet. i used GOM player to make the screencaps. if you still cannot d/l the links that bb gave and the one at soompi let me know and i'll upload them again when i get home, k.

have a great week ahead. ^^

Anonymous said...

hi liezle, a big thank you for the captures. guess only few managed to download the original videos. so your snapshots saved our dear lifes :)

tiffany said...

Sigh... I was one of the late ones and didn't managed to download. Still hunting around for live links.

Thanks so much for the caps. ^^

liezle said...

hello joyce and tiffany. I'll make several megaupload links later and will post them here and soompi so that you guys can download, k? i tried uploading in youtube but the clips are more than 10 minutes each. i can cut the vod using pinnacle software but it'll take me hours to do that. but i will still try.

try and visit again later for the megaupload link ^^

Anonymous said...

I so love you, Liz, for posting these wonderful screencaps. I almost fainted seeing Joonah in those caps. Gosh! I am out of breath. How much more if I see the vids itself. Thank you, thank you! You made my day. I haven't seen Joonah for the longest time and you and Frances are my only source of Joonah updates. Thanks thanks! Muah!!! ;)