Wednesday, December 31, 2008

[trans] the interview on stage

thanks so much to lynn for sharing this on byj thread at soompi. i've been curious what what said on stage.

no doubt he would choose ssh to win since they're friends way back. ^^

(Trans) Talk between emcee and wuri YJ tonight - 2008 MBC Awards
Shared by Wonchun on baidu
chinese to english by lynn

Emcee: Last award will be the Grand Award, let’s welcome the awarder Mr. Bae Yong Joon! Our Yonsama!

BYJ: Hello everyone! This is BYJ. It’s been one year already since we met here last time. During this year, the directors and actors have brought us a lot of good works. It’s been hard work for them. I hope year 2009 will be a happy and prospective year for all of you. And I will work hard as well!

Emcee: Before you showed up on the stage, I’ve heard of that your hair has grown a lot and almost reaches your waist. Now looking at you, I found it’s not true, haha. And some audience doubt that is it possible for the awarder to open the envelop beforehead when he was behind the stage so that the awarder can know who will get the award in advance.

BYJ: No, it’s impossible, I didn’t open the envelop.

Emcee: I feel curious where is your black crutch which you brought here last year?

BYJ: They are at my home now.

Emcee: (To the audience), Do you remember that I asked BYJ when he would get married last year on this stage and he said he would try to get married within 3 years, but now 1 year has passed.

BYJ: I can not get married by myself. It’s between two people. And there are still 2 years left , I will be working hard towards it.

Emcee: If you don’t work hard to find a wife, then all the people including your fans will feel really anxious and curious, haha. And who do you think will get the Grand Award tonight?

BYJ: It’s hard for me to make any comments about it, but in my own opinion, I feel like it will be wonderful if SSH can get the award and of course the other actors have done good jobs in their works as well.

Emcee: Then let’s see who i the awardee of the Grand Award tonight is?

BYJ: SSH & KMM.

No comments: