Saturday, July 05, 2008

magz to look forward to

here are some magazines that we have to look forward to in the coming weeks because yong yoon will be on the cover. ^^

click the image to make it bigger ^^
Nikkan Sports Magazine

  • Nikkan Sports Magazine [see below] which will be out on Wednesday, July 9
  • Vogue Nippon (ヴォーグ ニッポン) 2008年 09月号 発売日:2008/7/28
  • GQ Japan 2008年 10月号 発売日: 2008/8/23
p.s. i've posted the above photos at around 12:30am and i've said my good night in soompi. it's 1:32am in my clock and my eyes are still glued in my computer staring at the wonderful profile of yong joon in this magazine of nikkan. sighs.....my song for the day is very appropriate for the photo above 'And your face is tattooed on my mind. And I can't get you out of my dreams'.

photo and info courtesy of
샤방미소용준님/byjgallery
and mariko/soompi

No comments: