Thursday, August 07, 2008

yong joon finally got a surgery

Been trying to decipher news from kob and byjgallery but as usual my computer at work is giving me a hard time reading characters. Good thing that baesister jill emailed me and share this info. Thank you so much jill!

According to her email, yong joon went through a surgery on his right shoulder on the 4th of August. The operation took 2 hours and that it was said that he needs to stay in the hospital for a week. Healing process of the surgery will take at least 6 months.

I’ll try to give you more details when I get to read the news later. So far that was all she wrote. Hopefully too we get a confirmation from BOF.

Btw, if i remember it correctly it was reported that yong joon went to the hospital on the 4th for rehab treatment then to the salon. It could be possible that he checked in at the hospital late afternoon or evening.

I’m glad that yong joon had the surgery. I believe that he should have taken this long ago. I hope that he recovers soon. But 6 months for healing process is quite a long time. Could it really take that long?

Yong Joon, rest well and please take the doctor’s advice for you to recover soon.

p.s. i hope fans will stay away from the hospital this time. let's give him the one week that he needs to fully recover. ^^

No comments: