Monday, August 02, 2010

More Pix Spazzz of Kyu Jong @ Maknae's B-day by He Story

Marvie, thanks for posting some of the photos of Kyu Jong from HeStory. I look the liberty to replace the images as they're 'streched' not sure if it's because of you used Imageshack to host. Anyways, since I still have lots of space in Picassa I uploaded them using that and added photos that Shirley emailed me. ThanKYU Shirley.

Thanks as well to the shutterbug of HeStory.













Added more courtesy of Shirley...thanKYU!
































11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi liezle .t cant see your picture so that please give me the adrress i can doenload all of picture in eour site.please

pandora501 said...

Thanks for the upload!!!

Kyu looks well rested & healthy; I like that!!! Is it just me or does he look more mature? Either way(me like very much)...

Anonymous said...

kyu looks so manly now :)

Anonymous said...

I miss Kyu so much! so happy to see his pics again!!!!!!!! Much thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Liezle and to the people who share these pictures, thankyu.

Yes, I concur to the above observations that Kyu looks healthy, good-looking, sexy, rested and mature. I guess what YS lost he fained ^^. But seriously, Kyu and YS, my two best, they're looking hot!

Anonymous said...

Miss Kyu so much........ Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree all above comments. Kyu look so manly and healthy ^^

Anonymous said...

looking at these pictures..maybe they currently preparing for the comeback?hopefully,hehe

Anonymous said...

I have this gut feeling that Kyu is , err uhhmm, ahhh - - happy: you know inspired--like he's in love! there, i blurted it out! just a gut feeling, and i am sooooo envious of whoever tha lucky girl is (A)

Anonymous said...

@9.12am haha I hope he is. It'd great if there is someone special to love and care for such a sweet and kind soul. He looks so manly and healthy now. Love his watery eyes

Anonymous said...

Thank kyu liezle. HeStory always gives us very good fancams of our beloved kyujong, i'm so thankful to them too :)He's such an eye-candy. They all are.