Thursday, August 12, 2010

More Scans from Hyun Joong's Ready, Action! Spain Photobook

We have been seeing so many scanned photos from the 'Ready, Action! Kim Hyun Joong DVD/Photobook in Spain' really appreciate all those who are sharing. Thanks again to Marvie for shoving this set here.

Again, it is really nice to look at all these wonderfully taken photos of Kim Hyun Joong from Spain but it would really be nice to own a copy, yah? So, let's try to find the easiest way to buy this and give our support the Hyun Joong, k?






Credit : Lafone@KHJ0606






Credit : as tagged/KHJ Baidu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous pics of him.....I'm afraid if almost all pics of
Spain photo book are on the net, some may not buy the photo book which is the result of hard work and time by leader and concerned people. Believe people order books despite of photos on the net.

Anonymous said...

I for one will buy this photobook regardless...I just need to know how & where to order. If anything, seeing all these pics really makes me want it even more now! Beautiful pics of him...from cute to sporty, to sexy, to manly, to ....should I go on?

Anonymous said...

I too will buy this one regardless of the pics in the net coz, i would really love all the pictures and keep them for myself as a souvenir...in due time it will be a collectors item... love yah hyun joongie..so handsome from any angle and love the one on the bed..he looks lovable, comfy and fresh...fighting KHJ & MK

Anonymous said...

I was told that the photobook is only available for sale in Japan. If you know someone, in Japan, or someone going to japan, then maybe you can request them to buy it for you. I think Yesasia sells the DVD however, I prefer to have the photobook instead. Hopefully there will be a Korean version that comes out. Really, really hope so. This is a probably the only way most of us can get a copy.