Saturday, August 07, 2010

Official Pictures on HJB's B-Day Celebration ~ Part 2

Marvie had posted earlier HERE Part 1 of official pix on HJB's birthday celebration from the organizer of the event. Tonight Part 2 was just posted on SS601.com by 베이비생. These are again a set of wonderfully taken photos. Thanks to the shutterbug and to KimHyungJun.com.

And because I like how they were taken and the order they were posted, just for fun again [I used to do this before], let me add some fun captions which I just though while re-checking this post. ^^

HJB : Why are you giving me video message.
You should be here. TT

JM : Who said I couldn't be here?

HJB : Yah! You are here!
JM : Saeng il chukahaminda.

JM : Now c'mon stop crying like a baby.
HJB : You made it. I love you my brother!

JM : Yah, Hyung Joon ah stop crying it's your birthday.

HJB : Jung Minnie, kamsahamnida.

HJB : I miss you my brother.
I've to hold on to your hand tightly.

HJB : Yah, you miss me too?
JM : Let me hug you again for you to know
how I miss you.

JM : Your birthday shows you're getting old.
So many candles to blow.
HJB : Can't believe I'm 24.

HJB : Jung Minnie, wear that apron now you have to
make a sandwich for me.
JM : This one?

JM : Do I look good on this?
Should I make one and put Lapin Carrot tag?

HJB : Jung Minnie, really miss you nagging me.
JM : Hush, I'm doing a sandwich.

HJB : How long has it been?
JM : I'm now going to start making the sandwich.

HJB : Put more of this.
JM : And more of this to make it tastier.

HJB : Now let's have Jung Min ah taste the sandwich
he made for my birthday.

JM : No no you're the birthday boy you should taste it first.
Maknae : Urgh...

HJB : Gulp... *chokes*
JM : Gotcha! Hahaha...

HJB : Uh... you should try too it's delicious
JM : Nah...

HJB : Nah you should it's delicious.Here let me hold it for you.
Say ah...

JM : Yah..you miss us on stage?
HJB : They must be... we're the adorable Tom & Jerry.

HJB : Who looks better in apron, me?
JM : No, it's me.

HJB : Alright you win you always win
JM : Kamsahamnida! I know you'll give in. ^^

7 comments:

Anne Kay said...

the quality is amazing,like hd!they two look adorable together ^^

Anonymous said...

Cute captions Liezle.I miss reading those.You used to do a lot of that before.

khin said...

I don't mind if I have surprise BD party from JM ^^. Yes, I do miss them very much on the stage. I agree nadiahkhan that they looks adorable together...
Thanks liezle!

Anonymous said...

yeap, they look really adorable together!

it's wonderful that mal could make it - you could tell he made the bday boy one happy camper!

Anonymous said...

i agree with you snony 7:27... would've been better if they all together but priorities have been made.

thank you for these memorable pictures of SS501, i like all of it but the best ones are when Mal and Baby tightly embraced each other and when they held hands... it makes me teary-eyed, they are sooo close and loving like true brothers

khin said...

Me too anonymous @ 9:04 that teary eyed when I saw them hugs tightly and held hands....

Jennifer said...

I love your captions. Good to see the both of them so close. :)