Monday, August 16, 2010

[Part 2] What Hyun Joong said...

Much thanks again to lafone for sharing this on khj0606.

Again, these are nice to look at hear and read. And it would really be nice to own one of this book. So please support 'Ready, Action! Kim Hyun Joong in Spain' DVD/Photobook. The DVD is not available in YesAsia and probably sooner the photobook as well. If you have a friend in Japan you may ask her/him for help in buying for you. Let's support this book by buying it.

No hesitation as if never my heart have been broken before like today is the last day of my life. I will love From the moment I encounter a woman of destiny.




Defiant Attitude

As an adult, I rebel for a reason
It's not to be seen strong or cool, but to prove that I am right.
if you have self assurance, you should be able [to] express yourself
no matter what others say.
Even if that belief is wrong, you must understand its flaw.
That is Kim Hyun Joong style.



Composure

Slowly walking lup in the bright morning sun
Lazy time in bed until it's time to get up.

The sight of the town through the open window
A step away from the hectic life is all you need to do
to have some freedom. It's so natural for me.
This moment when I recognize this. I'm fillec with infinite happiness.



By showing something inside me, I want to surprise them
One by one, slowly but something new each time.
And for a long time. Shall I begin?




My adventurous spirit leads me to a new street today.
With a small piece of map and a strong legs I can go anywhere.
The street I've never been to and walking unplanned street is
when I discovered something new. What do I discover?
My beating heart screams at me already. It's time to start!



Without anything particular but with just wide field and a net
I become Chirstiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi
Running with a small ball in wind is the moment of freedom.


He make you laugh I'm like a madman for nothing
and you can share any embarrassing stories with him, a friend
I'm a prankster in front of my old buddy, friends for 18 years.

In the name of name of friend, there is no age, nationality, nor sex.
Only if you have the heart to accept him
To be together. Because we are friends.



Holiday & Playful Smile

The place you used to visit on holidays holding your mother's hand
Is not the same place with smell of fish and crowded with people.

But curiosity still awakens when I enter the market

"What is this?"
"It smells so good. Is it a fruit?"
"2 I'll take one, please."



Holiday & Playful Smile

Riding the bicycle with a basket full of food in one afternoon.
Just for the fun, I turn the handle to the right, then to the left.

I cannot help but laugh seeing the bicycle swerve but not fall.
Suprised to see that the bicycle and I have very much alike.
Like me who is strong in even with a small shock and a small remark,
A mischievous smile revisits my face.


Travel

The idea of creating something where there's nothing is difficult vanished
during the trip. The trip that started from nowhere created memories
and emotins as I built something to remember during the trip
Thus, I find new myself during the trip.

Is it ecstasy? My secret list is filled with a plan of the world tour
starting from a blue bicycle in Santorini of Greece, Hula dance of Brazilian
fiesta to sheep of New Zealand. After traveling the world, it would be
nice have a trip to some planet in the universe.
When does my dream come true?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hyun joong ahh ... im impressed with your philosophy of life..

Anonymous said...

That is what I like about KHJ. He is always true to himself. I love the part where he wish to take a trip to some planet in the universe...

janjan said...

tell me, who on earth can resist this person. he is .... love!