Tuesday, August 03, 2010

[Pix] Kyu Jong Spazz by My Orange

I have earlier posted a set of photos from My Orange which I'm pretty sure made all Kyu Jong fans happy. Here's more to make you even happier. You've to thanks Marvie for shoving all these here.

Hee, there are mixed reactions about Kyu Jong's look. I like it. Yeah, he looks more mature but looking so manly, right?

Ahh, I wish I could share with you one photo of him that was shared with me but I cannot... sorry. His look is to die for there and his stare makes my knees melt.




















Credit : My Orange + 중심규보이@ss601

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seeing kyu mixed reactions, baby's crying reading the letter and ys look during the song 'because i'm stupid'... if continuing the name 'SS501' is really such a challenging and heart-aching task.. I rather they let it go..

Just like what baby said in the letter, search your own individual path and let the name 'SS501' be a memorable history.

As a 'SS501' fan, I will always remember 'SS501' and the happy moments I had with you. But most important now ... the 3 of you must be happy. That's all I'm asking for.

Anonymous said...

gosh, really like this set of kyu's fotos .. thanks a million girl!

Anonymous said...

i dont want to sound ungrateful liezle, but you shouldn't have mentioned that to-die-for photo of KyuJong if you have no intention of sharing it.

Anonymous said...

He looks gorgeous! I really pray hard for them that things will go they way they want, and that they will always be happy together. It doesn't matter whether SS501 remains or not, as long as they are happy. But we all know how much the group means to all five of them, so much so that I doubt they will let it go unless they really have no choice.

We must give them out full support, that's all we can do for them in such times.