Tuesday, August 17, 2010

[Pix] Park Jung Min 081310 & 081610 by Pheromin

I was supposed to turn off my netbook but then iamsom tweeted this set of photos which I cannot resist to post. Thanks again!

Here's a set of photos from Pheromin's shutterbug.

Photos that I am going to post are photos when Jung Min left last Friday and when he arrived last night. I'll be posting first his arrival at Gimpo last night then to be followed by his photos when he left and arrived in Japan last Friday. ^^

Please DO NOT hotlink.


geez, cute...


Wow, look at the long legs of Jung Min. ~~♥





3 comments:

shuu501 said...

CEO Park~~ charming horse has come home safe n sound ^^
thankSS God :)

Anonymous said...

Jungmin-ah "your body is a wonderland" kekekeke

d0ris said...

The last 3rd and 2nd pic unconsciously make my heart races. I don't know why but i guess it's because im looking at the charismatic sexy man like CEO Park yea? HAHAHAH
I LOVE SOOOO MUCH (: