Tuesday, March 07, 2006

cafe-b

Found these new photos of cafe-b posted in KOB by비바리주니 . Original source came from www.winlovesong.com . The place looks so big and cozy. Pretty soon the place will be full of Yong Joon fans ^^

Look, there are merchandise for sale! biggrin.gif
Adorable Joon Bears are on display! I love to have one of those mugs!
Brokore magazines too!!! That's KSW in the latest issue of Brokore.
w00t.gif

The board reminds me of Starbuck's biggrin.gif .
Are those CDs and DVDs on top of the counter?


Great display on top of the counter

I wish one day set my footprints in this place and meet my Baesisters in Japan, President Sohn, Joon Bears and.....your guess is correct but is it possible?

1 comment:

marissa said...

Liezle,

The ambiance is so light and airy, I can imagine myself going there to have some coffee with other BYJ sisters.