Sunday, March 05, 2006

Places To Go To

Today, i posted in soompi photos of places to go to when in Korea and Japan. These are places wherein they have something to do with Yong Joon.

First is Jeju Island. The place where most of the scenes in "Great King and Four Gods" will take place. Jeju Island as we all know is already a tourist attraction, but it will definitely double its income when Yong Joon starts filming his latest drama in the island.

Here are some of the photos of the construction and plan in Jeju for GKFG.


The 2nd place to go to when visiting Korea this coming Spring and Summer is Yong Joon's new restaurant in Seoul which is called "Gorilla". Hmmm, I wonder why the name ^^. Anyway, as what is posted in the tarpaulin the opening of the restaurant is this coming Spring. The place is underconstruction at this time.

Oh yeah, i'm pretty sure that with the shooting of GKFG starting around the same time as the opening of Gorilla, the restaurant will surely be crowded with lots of tourists mostly Yong Joon's Japanese fans.

The 3rd place to look forward to is not in Seoul but it's in Shibuya in Japan. This is a cafe with a name called Cafe-B. This cafe is situated in the same building as IMX.

I read in happiebb's blog that cafe-b had its soft opening yesterday. Grand opening will be in March 27, but on March 12 to 21, the cafe-b will be hosting the clip viewing of So Ji Sub which will be attended by SJS fans.

Above photo which shows Joon bears will be at the cafe-b to greet customers. They will be an added attraction and definitely a scene stealer.

I've been planning to going to Korea since last year but cannot find the right time. This year the plan to go would probably be between May to August. I will surely put in my itinerary Jeju Island and Gorilla. Of course, i will not be missing in going to Park BOF, Tea Loft and Nami Island.

photos courtesy of byjfan/style, makiko, mhjk and imx

7 comments:

LoveJoyPeace said...

Hi Liezle
Thanks for the post on GKFG, exactly what I was looking for.

bbmag said...

haha... i was about to leave a comment here that joyce and whoever who's heading to baeland should come read this!

and... joyce's already here :p

thanks, liezle! surely your own posting makes you wanna say, want to go want to go want to go, right?

liezle said...

yes bb, I WANT TO GO...I WANT TO GO..I WANT TO GO!

I think this is the year that i should REALLY GO! After my trip to HK on the 22nd of this month. My friends and I will starting planning our Korea trip. It should have been April but I cannot go in April but my other friends will definitely be in Korea and I'm telling them already to go to these places.

Joycebay, when are you heading to Baeland?

bbmag said...

liezle... if you do go, pls pls pls take lotsa pics to share with us, ya? and of course, trip report pls pretty pls?

Anonymous said...

hi,liezle,

first time to post here...
Aren't you stopping over to Tokyo to visit cafe-B, and his handprints??

mishio said...

hi liezle
this is just perfect - i can't wait till my trip now that i've seen these lovely places. Thanks, thanks.

liezle said...

oh bb, definitely i'll have lots and lots of photos and will surely share them with all of you as well as the experience of being in Baeland.

tomato, thank you for setting your footprints in my blog. Japan? I would love to go and visit cafe-b and his handprints as well and meet the japanese baesis. But, i've to see if i still have money left after my trip to Korea. But will really have to consider Japan trip as well. I'll let you know.

Mishio, i'm sure all of us will be more excited if we see photos of these places all set and ready to receive us (",)