Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cain & Abel 1st Episode

The first episode of Ji Sub's drama after 4 years was seen on television tonight. After it's first telecast rating was already reported and it got at 16.1% 17.3% viewing rate from TNS [a big leap from Star's Lover less than 10% rating]! It looks like Ji Sub has not loosen his touch and that many looked forward to the drama despite so many delays and revisions.

On its initial episode, Cain and Abel looks very promising. Ji Sub's character as Cho In seems to be perky. Nothing to be compared to his role in Misa as what others says before it aired. Shin Joon Hyun [not familiar yet with his name in the drama] as his older brother seems to be his opposite. Han Ji Min though only was seen in the last 10 minutes of the drama looks cute with her North Korean accent.

Here are few screencaps from the 1st episode including the sexy shower scene. ^^



notice all the scars? can 't wait to know the mystery behind those scars.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Btw, i learned from saturn that ji sub treated his fans to the cinema to watch the 1st episode of his drama. he talked before the screening and left. he said that the next episodes will be more interesting than the 1st. ^^

You can catch Cain and Abel on TVAnts via SBS channel , 9:55pm Korean time.

9 comments:

bbmag said...

he looks great!

hehe, his body looks great :p

p.s. i'm of mixed minds if i should watch this. gotta say this sort of storyline is not my cup of tea... and never like that chap who plays his brother.

can't say the actresses appeal to me too :p

i know, i'm so shallow, haha!

Anonymous said...

SJS is always look great but he seems have no luck with actresses , none of them so far compatible with him .It seem to me that K actors far more appealing , more talented than
actresses .

Toujours_BYJ said...

Hi hi Liezle

Just saw your comment on bb's blog so I come here and Wow, SJS looks really sewy & hot !

And like bb, although I like SJS a lot but I don't like this kind of storyline at all so still wonder about watching it....

Just read some of your posts, I'm glad we both like the 2 Ji Hoo's love story MV.
Ji Hoo is my fave character in BOF, I watch this drama because of him only.

Thanks to bb, I got to know KHJ and WGM. I enjoy watching him, not only because he's good-looking but because of his 4D personality, the way he said unexpected things at the right moments always cracked me up.

Toujours_BYJ said...

It's me again, sorry I just want to say that SJS looks sexy & hot.
camille

liezle said...

hello bb!

i don't like the other actor too playing his brother but since it's so ji sub i'll watch this. i've seen the 2nd episode yesterday and the story looks really promising.

btw, hope you're having a great time wherever you are. and take it easy.

liezle

liezle said...

hello cathy! thanks for always visiting my blog and leaving comments.

i kinda agree with you on the partner thing. but have you seen ji sub with lee ji ah when they were endorsing 'dressed to kill'/ from my point of view, i think she's the only actress i find compatible with him. i really wish that both will have a project together.

liezle

liezle said...

camille! glad to see you here. ^^

well, i'm giving C&A a trying bec of ji sub. and like what i mentioned i'm kinda liking it so far. you may check viikii.net if ever you want to try.

aaahhh...kim hyun joong! he's so adorable like yong joon. i've been a fan of SS501, hyun joong and kyo joon are my faves. but i never came out until BoF. when i was watching WGM last year i was only discussing this with friends but when it was announce that he's joining the cast of BoF i decided to come out little by little. whew...that was a relief ^^

Since you also like KHJ too would you like to have a copy of WGM? drop me an email and i'll give you JoongBo cuts.

take care!

liezle

Toujours_BYJ said...

Oh my dear Liezle, you made my day !

Yes, yes, I would like to have a copy of WGM JoongBo cuts, I've downloaded some from youtube but the converted files don't have a very good quality.
But I don't have your e-mail, so I give mine to you : camille_paris6@hotmail.com
Please drop me an email so I can give my adress to you, thanks in advance Liezle.

It's through bb's blog that I got to know KHJ and SS501 (I don't know anything about Korean singers), and now I'm totally hooked to WGM.

I agree with you, KHJ is like wuri YJ in many ways, especially the killer smile. He's a hardworking and perfectionist guy, just like YJ.

Thanks again and have a nice week-end.
camille

Ps : I will try to watch C&A if I have time this w-e, like bb and you I don't like the actor who plays JS's brother either and the violent and bloody scenes always scare me, excepted Legend.

liezle said...

camille,

i'll send you an email when i get home tonight, k?

happy weekend!

always,
liezle