Friday, February 27, 2009

Missing Yong Joon...Missing Frank Shin too

After two days of no new artwork, nagajun gave a treat. And what a treat it is! ^^ She made two [no three, the other one is a charcoal of the first one] beautiful Frank Shin artworks.




Don't you feel like rewatching Frank Shin's scenes in 'Hotelier'?

***

I just came from other baesites and there's still nothing much about Yong Joon. I hope that when February is over will have an overload of new photos and news about our man. I'm hoping that the new The Face Shop cf will come out. Likewise, I'm hoping too that we'll read details of his upcoming projects.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm missing him too :(
Thanks for blogging about Yong Joon...reading anything about him and how you miss him makes me feel better...b/c I am not alone :)

Take care
-Wing

liezle said...

Hello Wing and thanks so much for dropping by again and leaving a comment.

I really really hope that we'll get to read soon something about his next plan. I've been going around baesites and even the Korean family i think can't find anything about him. He may have used his 'invisible cloak' again. Or probably, there are some sightings but due to the request of BOF and Yong Joon, the family is not posting them anymore.

Anyway, the month is almost over. I hope our drought will somehow end. I'm really looking forward to see the new TFS cf and photos as well as to read news about WLS Anime,

Take care!

always,
liezle

Anonymous said...

I LIKE HIS HAIR SHORT , VERY HANDSOME AND SMART LOOKING .

liezle said...

hello cathy! i think it'll just be a matter of time until we see him in short hair again. he's keeping it shorter lately. honestly, either short or long, it doesn't matter to me since he can both carry the style well.

thanks for droppping by.

~liezle