Thursday, October 08, 2009

2010-2012 Visit Korea Campaign Grand Concert

Remember I blogged HERE the grand concert to signal the opening of 2010-2012 Visit Korea Campaign with SS501, 2PM and other k-pop artists with Bae Yong Joon as special guest that will be aired on MBC on Nov 13 the day before SS501's Persona in Shanghai? I just read on BYJ thread @ soompi that the concert will be on November 11.

Sigh... I hope I've the money to go to Seoul on the 11th of Nov. Should I put this on my wish list? Should I beg my mom to buy me plane ticket? This will really be a real good treat for me if I'll be there on that day. Imagine Yong Joon, SS501 and other k-pop artists!

Alright, I've to think.

2 comments:

Stephanie Oktafianti said...

heee..
i guess you'll be in seoul next week?
how long you will be in seoul??
till 25 October???

wen0607 said...

Oh...in that case, you should extend your stay there...... Oh~~ its really hard to decide and miss the chance to see them~

Can see BYJ & SS501 on stage together is a very rare opportunity so please do not miss it! >.<