Friday, October 30, 2009

[guessing game] whose foot is this?

Finally, I'm back in my room and done with the event! But I'll be staying in this hotel for another night for some post event stuffs. Hee, I'm okay with it for so long that there's free internet access, free buffet breakfast and i'm keeping this suite. ^_^ that's the beauty of being an event coordinator [though this is not my main job]. I get to have all the good stuffs and treated special by all the hotel stuff. ^_^

Alright, I haven't gone around yet only on SS601.com but it looks like I missed a lot! I don't even know where to start.

But hey Shirley sent me quite a few photos to post and this is one of them. Much thanks Shirley
Not sure if you've seen this photos around today since i think it's been on the net today. Anyway, can you guess who is SS501 member drying his foot outside the van?


Whose SS501 member is drying his foot outside of their van?
Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Kyu Jong
Heo Young Saeng
Park Jung Min
Kim Hyung Joon
pollcode.com free polls

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's see if you guessed correctly...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Much thanks to http://bbs1.tv.media.daum.net/gaia/do/talk/star_photo/read?bbsId=A000010&articleId=348486 for the photos.

6 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Of coz it is my Cute Sexy Hot Mal! JM ah...he n his feet! n he usually sits at the front too..haha i nvr doubted that photo..

Btw, did u know i went n got myself 2 feet lollipops too at the airport goin off to taipei..wuahaha? Jen's fault on that

Hope you have lots of good rest Liezle, I know u r so busy too, and Shirley is really awesome with all the sources too.

Thanks again to you and ThanKYU to Shirley! u intro that word to her right? hehehe

khin said...

Ha ha almost everyone voted to cutie JM. That's how he is. I love it.
Less than 2 moths for our D day^^
Thanks sis!

mollybutterfly said...

haha~~
he really funny...
nobody would dare to do dat xcept him...
with his sexy charisma,JM!!
i like it~~

shirbo said...

haha yeah mel..this is the funny one i said to wait for liezle's post...jm was wearing boots and his feet got sweaty so he took off the boots to dry his feet!! caught on camera!! haha

TripleS - Malaysia said...

ahaha, i guessed it too... Oh Shirley, there's some smell coming out right..hahaha

Mel, is not my fault... you urself cannot stop urself for getting it. I didn't force you..hahaha

Yeah thanks liezle for all this, and shirley too who killed me with all those YS cute photos too. hehehehe

Cheers
Jen

mel_1223 said...

Oh Shirley, this one is really funny! he and his antics sometimes! his cuteness is ENDLESS!
i lovE lovE lovE lovE lovE Mal like this! thanks alot for the pic! gosh, how did you get these pics out?

Jen, but u tempted me in the first place lol..