Saturday, October 24, 2009

SS501 teases as anew

Yeah, I know I'm so late in posting this 'Love Like This' teaser from SS501. Geez, I want more! They're such a tease! All of them are looking so darn HOT!

Video lifted from shirbogurl YT.



Btw, we won't be taking my chance to Music Core tomorrow. Because as of tonight, there are already more than 250 fans lining up. If we want to watch we've to leave our place as early as 5:30am to take the earliest metro. But still there's no assurance if we can go inside to watch them. If I'm not mistaken SS501 portion is comeback, I was told that if it's comeback their portion is pre-recored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arrrgggghhh! lOvE the song, LoVe the rythm, lOVe the dance, LOVE the singers....they're oozzzzing hot!!!! thanks Liezle and Shirley!!!! (A)