Friday, October 09, 2009

Clearer and bigger photos at the concert 10.06.09 [added more]

I've seen several photos of the SS501 on the stage of the 11th China-Korea Music Festival since yesterday but I hesitated posting since they're too far. Honestly, I don't like collecting photos that were taken too far and not clear because they just eat up space of my computer's memory.

I thought I won't be seeing any good photos until I received another email from candy21.

Heaps of thanks again to candy21 and to the original source, yaoY.

Maknae is really soooo skinny. Look at his hips.

Alright, enlarge this photo and tell me who or what
you noticed first. Me? First is Jung Min's wild hair
[his hair has been flying in Qingdao since they
arrived]. Second is that behind and thigh of Jung Min.
Uuhh lala... very nice angle. ^_^

I guess you already know what I particularly
like in this photo.

That thigh of Maknae is soooo thin!

Hyun Joong is looking good.

What makes the boys neck longer?





Below are photos of SS501 performing. Credit as labeled.







Here are more photos emailed to me by Mariposa. ^_^ Thanks!





Tonight, October 9, on KBS I read that the concert will be shown at 7:30pm You may also watch it online by clicking HERE. Or if you have CCTV-3 you may also check it there. Thanks to finkle for these info on khj thread @ soompi.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi liezle!

i just noticed from the pics that jung min is really conservative. look at his longsleeves.. hahaha! can you see it? hehe

- sheryl

Anonymous said...

hi Liezle, ...thanks again(and to candy21) for the pictures...HJL looks rested, HJB looks gaunt, YS and Kyu are both sexy while JUngMin..hehehe, hayayay Liezle, you with your JungMin body parts ^^ :D harharhar LOL!!!!! guess what, i love watching men with nice rear too ^^; you gotta appreciate the "scenes" you see, right?! - (A)

p.s. sheryl,you mean the unbuttoned shirt of Mal compared to the other members, right? noticed it too^^

marge0256 said...

thanks for all the updates and pictures :)

maknae is just too thin. And leader looks better now :)

Anonymous said...

hi anonymous! yup, you are right! =) you can really see how conservative he is. hehe