Sunday, October 04, 2009

[guessing game] boxers or briefs?

I made a lot of error in my last guessing game so I thought of creating another one using another old photo of one of the members of SS501.

This is again from 'Star Golden Bell'. I can't read the brand on the garter but I'm pretty sure it's branded. ^_^

So, is it a pair of boxers or briefs? ^^ You think I'm so persistent to know, right?


Who is this member of SS501 trying to fix his shirt to hide his underwear from showing?
Kim Hyung Joon
Park Jung Min
Kim Kyu Jong
Heo Young Saeng
Kim Hyun Joong
pollcode.com free polls

Hmm, who could this be?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Is he someone who said that his fats are hidden in place that no one can see?

.
.
.
.
.

Or is he someone who has the smelliest fart?

.
.
.
.
.
.

Of could it be he's someone whom we've seen earlier wearing CK and D&G?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Could he be the nicest fellow amongst the boys?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let me now reveal the answer... He is no other than...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Park Jung Min. ^_^ This was during episode 179 of 'Star Golden Bell'.


Photo courtesy of parkjungmin.in

4 comments:

Mai Huong said...

Yep, I guessed right finally :D

Because his legs are long and sexy and in 95% it's Jung Min who wears those kind of boots.

liezle said...

you are good aisling!

while i was cropping the photo i'm thinking the those who are going to make a guess would look at the legs, the boots and the fingers.

btw, i actually cropped the hand twice so as not to show too much. ^^

~liezle

Anonymous said...

hahaha i also guess it right because of the boots and long sexy legs

mel_1223 said...

Haha Liezle,

I guessed it right, but not by scrutinizing the picture. It is cos i do remember this pose of him fr SGB and the fact that I just saw the same picture again as of yesterday :P

Anyway, good one!