Saturday, October 10, 2009

HQ Perf of SS501 in Qingdao

I just got meeting friends whom i'll be traveling to Seoul starting on the 15th.

Anyway, I'll try to look for updates. For the meantime, let me just share with you first SS501's performance int he 11th China-Korea Music Festival in Qingdao, China last Oct 6.

Much much thanks to shirbogurl21 for posting on her YT HQ version.



btw, someone asked me if I'll be updating my blog when I go on vacation starting on the 15th. Yes, I'll be updating ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's great tat u'll still be updating while on vacation!!
i thought i'll hav to die of boredom while u're away...

=)

spring said...

hahha... liezle... u r so hardworking.. still will update while in vacation... ya.. there will be a lot ppl missing u if u away from here...
have a nice fun trip and wish u will meet our boys SS501 there...^^

Anonymous said...

Guilty! Liezle, am so sorry, I was just asking if you could...i know that its supposed to be a vacation where you should relax and have fun...didn't mean to demand...its just that I rely on your blog so much especially when it comes to SS501; please do enjoy and have a pleasant and safe trip as well, you deserve it....^^ (A)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.the ideo seems to be edited,and the editing dont fit the original dance moves.from kimhyunjoong solo part. but anyway, it was nice (: