Friday, October 09, 2009

Hyung Joon no longer in 'Green Gold'?

I saw this news posted on Quainte by myangel012. She got a screencap from Brian Joo's myspace entry saying that Brian is no longer in the program and that the other member of the show, i.e., Hyung Joon, JokWon and Shindong are also leaving.

Brian said on his blog entry on myspace with the title 'some new updates'

"im officallly Off SBS tv prgram green gold"

"there were some mis-communication that ended up wih me and the other guys leaving the show"

The message was kinda vague, I hope we'll get to know more what happened later.

I'm kinda happy and sad about this news. Sad because I like the show. It's funny at the same time gives tips on how to take care of the environment. Likewise, I will no longer see Maknae every Monday. Happy because this means that Maknae can now have more to rest and time for himself. He's really been too skinny with so much on his plate.

Anyway, I think we still have one or two episodes to watch before 'Green Gold' goes out on air?

Skinny Maknae wearing sponsored shirts.

1 comment:

marge0256 said...

aww. I agree with you. I'm torn. Its both a gtood and sad thing for me too.