Tuesday, October 20, 2009

lady luck was on my shoulder again...

I saw Park Jung Min at the Seoul Fashion Week S/S 2010!


This time around I didn't get any invitation from our friend. I went with Ji Yeon at 10:30am and bought our ticket.

I'm sure you've seen photos already. But I tell you this again. Jung Min is 501% better looking that those photos you've seen. He's soooooo appealing! And looks younger in his bowl haircut!

At 1pm the show started. Park Jung Min went out after few minutes had past. He is soooooo darn handsome with in his medium brown hair. If I remember it right he went out 3 times and every time he comes out my heart beats so fast.

There is no trace of funny Jung Min but a serious one. But the charisma is still there. His side view profile is beautiful. He walks in the catwalk sexily. No exaggeration and looking so professional. The only mistake that he made as far as I know is that he would look down the floor at times.

I tried to get good photos but I'm sorry I'm reall Had I have with me my good camera I would have probably taken a good shot. But then, I don't want to miss any single step that Jung Min does on the catwalk.

Geez, Kyu Jong, Young Saeng and now Jung Min. That leaves me only with Maknae and Leader that I haven't seen. Will I have a chance? I don't really know. The chance to go to music shows are really really slim because like what I said I'll be competing with many green peas who have been waiting to see SS501 perform live. But I'm still hoping though.

Btw, thanks again Ji Yeon for taking time to be with me today.

Oh, while Ji Yeon and I were eating she just told me that SS501 will have a show at Incheon on Sunday. No details yet [unless] it's already posted now. But I believe that the SS501 will go straight to Incheon [not sure where in Incheon] after their Inkigayo performance. Waah, I wish the show is at the airport since my flight is at 9pm on Sunday. ^^

Then on Wednesday, October 28, SS501 will be recording their performance in Chocolate. The show that Kim Jung Eun is hosting. ^^ As to when the airing will be, sorry I don't have any idea since I don't watch Chocolate unless my fave k-pop artist is a guest.

p.s. I haven't gotten our cds yet. according to the record store there was a delay in the release. it'll be released tomorrow instead.

6 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Hey Liezle!

I just got back in KL and this is the first site i opened. Sorry could not catch up over the weekend after the Taiwan concert...we were drop dead tired, but it was a very very nice concert ^^ The feeling of seeing them performing LIVE is really unbelievable, even though at times there are standing so far away and I can hardly see them, especially my JM. Share with you more later.

Anyway, this is the first post I saw right now, and it looks like there is a whole bunch of posts from you here that I need to catch up on. So, JM was there too at the Seoul Fashion week? Gosh, I only heard of YS and Kyu earlier. Did he had a new hairsyle? K i need to check out your other posts later.

Btw, we did met up with Shirley, yea! and she is soo nice ^^

Talk to you more later, and it is soo nice hearing you having sooo much fun at Seoul too!

wen0607 said...

Hey liezle

Glad to know you did enjoyed so much with ji-yeon ssi ^^
As I said, lucks always be with you
So you are always very lucky!^^
Really envious you now....>.<

Thanks for sharing your happiness with us ^^

Summer A. said...

OHHH!
omo. i'm so envious i'm at a loss for words ^^

marge0256 said...

Liezle! You are such a lucky lady! I envy you. And I wish you'd see baby and Leader soon. :) It's ok you don't have the picture. The experience really counts. :) I hope you'll have more luck on your shoulders. I can't wait for more of your stories. Reading them makes me feel like I feel what you felt while seeing them and all! :)

Cheers! Enjoy your vacation!

kadd said...

Wow! It's twice in a roll!
Will there be a third and forth?
Missing both HJs now...
All the best for the next miracle to happen :)!

Ayene said...

waaaaaahhhhh liezle!!! am so very happy that you had such good luck there... am really happy for you that you got to see our boys again even only the 3 of them.. but i hope you'll also get to see double hj too :-)

yes i totally agree with you when you said that jm is 501% better seeing him live and exudes so much charisma and sexiness, that photos and videos haven't done justice to kyu jong and still getting starstruck at him, and that saengie totally cute and all... waaaahh i so agree!!! actually all 5 of them are so uber duper mega handsome and so much more...

have more fun there and more good luck and take care!!


cheers!
ayene :-)