Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Preview of SETI ep 1 [added screencaps]

Alright, let's have a few minutes rest from SS501 @ Qingdao. ^_^

Here's a 1.18 minutes video from the webtoon of Kyu Jong 'SETI'. Much thanks to shirbogurl21 a.k.a. Shirley for uploading on her YT.



Can someone please enlighten us if this is a cut of Kyu Jong's scene or preview of episode 1? I'm kinda confused. o_0 And is there anyone here knows what time and where to watch?

I just got an email about the vid above, it's a cut of Kyu's scene and next episode will be out next Friday. ^^

Here are screencaps from Peace posted on SS601.com. Btw, original photos posted on SS601 are quite heavy. These cropped photos were lifted from Baidu.













the kiss doesn't seem to be
an awkward kiss that we usually see.
hee, i think Kyu is not that naive at all. ^_^

Yay, the kiss was shot 7 times?!
Hee, intentionally or not? ;)
Thanks Shirley for the info
.

Cute naughty look from Kyu. ^_^



10 comments:

marge0256 said...

I think the show will be nice :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the updates!! cant wait till i get home and watch it haha =)

All for 규 ♥ said...

I think this is all of episode 1!
TT_TT
Why do I assume so?
from one of the article translated,

This representative also said “The burden is minimal since they film one scene for each episode. This will be a stepping stone for KyuJong’s future acting activities.”

So I guess this is the only scene for episode 1!

Anyways...Kyu's kiss is so seductive! OMG MY KYU! K!SSED THAT GIRL...

liezle said...

xiaochu, thanks for the info. yeah i remember reading about it but it's kinda confusing. ^^

can't wait for episode 2 on friday. kyu looks so cute when he's getting near the camera.

oh and that kiss, it's not a light kiss on the cheek ^_^ no wonder i was informed that there are already many fans who are mad at hyo rim. ^_^ poor hyo rim.

~liezle

All for 규 ♥ said...

Even without kyu kissing her, I didnt like hyorim from the start. I saw her in one drama...I just didnt like her looks. hm..

Yea kyu's so cute when he's getting nearer to the camera. I'll just imagine him kissing me. :D

liezle said...

i saw her in 'world within' and her character there iritates me. ^_^ saw her in mubank too but she doesn't appeal to me much.

btw, i think that kyu kisses better than leader. ^_^ leader's kiss is so awkward not like kyu's kiss. ^_^. hehehehehehe, this makes me giddy.

Joo Ying said...

KISS! OMG, the LIPS touched her face!
omg. OMG~ my heard jumped a beat when kyu does the kissing to the camera. OMG

Mai Huong said...

Kyu's lips looks... delicious :D He looks very handsome in close up captions. I love his cuuuute freckle on the bridge of his nose. Anybody likes it too? :)

And liezle you're right, leader's kisses are always awkward that you feel like hugging him a tell him "It's ok, it's just a light kiss, you don't have to be so nervous" :D

Or maybe his kiss were awkward because he always kissed his noonas.

eunice said...

Liezle !
I like this batch of Kyu's photos.
If they were big and enlarged ones, then yay.
Could you ask the person who took this photos if there are big ones ?
Enlarged ones :p

Thanks.

debz said...

omg...liez im so giddy that i can just spend my whole day smiling!!! kyu soooo cuuutteee!!! and the KISS was PERFECT!! it was gentle, natural, and romantic! the way he looked when he was getting near the cam was priceless..he is such a cutie!!

yea, somehow i dont like the girl too..maybe its how she looks..idk..

thnx again liez and shirbo!! you guys always make our days brighter!!