Friday, October 09, 2009

kyu jong overdose

Here is another set of clear and big photos of Kyu Jong taken at the hotel.

The shutterbug of kimkyujong.com.cn seems to have taken a lot of series shots of Kyu Jong. And I amazed with her steady hands. If I'm the one who's taking that photo, I don't think that I can even take one decent shot with all of them that close. ^^

These photos were all lifted from Baidu.















Kyu Jong is sooooo nice to even post for the camera.
The one whose taking the shoot is sooo lucky!

4 comments:

qwerty said...

the photos are really AWESOME!! I LOVE ALL OF IT OF KJ HAHAHA:D

thanks so much!

Jennifer said...

Wow, I'm overwhelmed with Kyu's pictures today. I'm so happy. Thanks for sharing. :D

WanNurNasyitah said...

KJ is more10x handsome n cute now..
im falling for KJ now..
but i cnt forget my cute saengie..
if i have to choose one of them ill choose both..
but if i have too..
ill choose my saengie..
hehe..
But KJ is great too..
but ALL of THEM are GREAT..
hard to choose..

Anonymous said...

Liezle and to the one who took these pictures...thank you sooo much! you dont realize how happy i am when i see his near-perfect face everytime i open my pc and go to your blog right away :D

WanNurNasyitah, i know how you feel...if i were to choose between the man am with now and Kyu, i'd have Kyu in a flash...but am also torn bcoz i've fallen for Prince otter as well...Eoddeokkhe? (A)