Tuesday, May 18, 2010

comeback album details

There is actually a news that came out already on this but I'm too tired to make a long post. Geez, this day seems to be so tiring... the accident, the album and my work. I really need a break soon.

As what the title of this post says, here's a bit of a details about the album that I read.

Comeback Album Title > Destination
Carrier Single > Love Ya
Producer > Steven Lee

As we all know already, another song from the album will be sang at Dream Concert on Saturday, they will be singing, 'Let Me Be The One', a slow song.

1 comment:

aprilstar said...

Thanks , Liezle your columns on what is happening lately to KHJ and SS501 is most rational and objective. Good for excitable minds to simmer down . I always go back to you as the last words and things seem to fall in their proper perspectives.

I know nobody wants accidents to happen ,but there are predisposing factors why some people are prone to having them . I hope and pray God extend more of his protective blessings over Hyun Joong.I feel bad about that kid overextending himself .