Monday, May 31, 2010

[Fancam] Hyun Joong @ Gym 88 Fan Signing Event

Can you still keep up guys from the surge of photos and vids? Don't lie because even I is having a hard time keeping up with all the posts coming from different websites, fora and even on Twitter. ^^

Anyway, I glad though that there's Marvie and Imane to help out.

Here's another one from Marvie, another fancam from KBS 88 Gymnasium where the fan signing and a mini birthday celebration for the 5th anniversary of SS501 and birthday of Leader was held.

Thanks to Sarah for the video and to 3kimheopark for uploading on YT.

Credit : daum/blog sarah

3 comments:

aprilstar said...

I can see he is getting back to normal self in this fan signing . Which I'm sure fans are very thankful for. KHJ go on getting better !

Miss Anonymous said...

agree with aprilstar. he's full of smiles which makes me so so happy. leader looks so good with that little ponytail. hehe. kinda reminds me of jungmin's cute orange ponytail from 'a song calling for you' days'. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes he looks so good in this fansign..seems our Leader is feeling fine..continue to get better Leader and has anyone notice I think Leader has grown taller or is just their position coz I notice even in the first fansign he looks as tall as JM and that cute ponytail reminds me of BYJ...ha..ha..ha