Sunday, May 23, 2010

[Trans] Maknae's message on DSP webby

I was really hoping that someone will be posting to night and one of the boys didn't disappoint us.

Much thanks to Lois for doing the translation on her blog despite being tired from watching the concert.

***

Korean to English translation : loiskr.blogspot.com

[Hyung Joon] Really.. 2010-05-23 AM 12:37:44

You are the best!
I was sad cause I thought You might feel empty that we were going to sing 2 ballad dongs.
But as soon as I saw the green peas on the stage, I thought "That's it!"
Really Thank you. Sorry for that I only express my thanks to you as "THANK YOU" in words.
We will get better and return your favor to you,TripleS who came from a distance and Green peas who've been with us.
The time is coming soon. I'll remember today's throb, today's happiness, today's touching in my heart.
I love you TriplS who were with us, cheered for us & the master of Pearl Light Green.
I'll run today & tomorrow for you.
Please be together always. I'm happy today~~~ Let me love ya~ Take care! Heavy raining outside.
See you on 4th of June.



Here's Maknae's original post.


형 준 : 정말. 2010-05-23 오전 12:37:44

정말. 2010-05-23 오전 12:37:44


당신들이 최고에요



발라드 두곡이라 허전해할줄알고 너무 마음 아팠는데.



올라가서 완두콩들을 보는순간.. 이거구나 싶더라구요



정말 고마워요,고맙다는 말로밖에 표현할수 없다는게 미안해요.



멀리서 와준 우리 트리플S들 , 함께해준 우리 완두콩들에게



더 멋진 모습으로 보답할께요.



얼마 안남았어요. 오늘의 이떨림, 이 행복함, 이 감동 항상 가슴속으로 되새기며



지낼께요. 사랑해요. 함께해준 , 응원해준 우리 펄라이트그린의 주인인 완두콩,, 트리플S



당신들을 위해서 오늘도 내일도 달리렵니다.



항상 함께해줘요, 오늘 너무 좋다야~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~렛미러브야~ ^_^ 감기조심 비많이오네요



6월 4일날 봐요

4 comments:

hani said...

so sweet..baby made me burst in tears...thanx liezle for this n of course to Lois also...

♥_얍카이_TRIPLE S 4eVeR_♥ said...

Omgg...HyungJun ahh~~~ You touched my Heart. It's so Lovely and Sweet.
Of cuz. TripleS wont be sad...Cuz we noe tat all you did is to make it Perfect and Successfull...
No worry. We, the TripleS will always Support You Five. ^-^
Love ya~
SS501 = TripleS
SS501 + TripleS = Green Peas = Forver As One.

♥_얍카이_TRIPLE S 4eVeR_♥ said...

oh ya~~ Im like Hyper and Touched. =S
4gotten everything...
so...most important thing is...Thx for sharing and Translation. :)
Really appreciate. <3

Miss Anonymous said...

oh gosh!!! baby, you got me all teary eyed!!! its ok, you dont need to feel bad about singing only 2 songs, and that too both ballads. the reason you guys couldnt do dance performances was cuz of leader's injury from the accident, that that is not something that can be compromised. the health of our 5 precious boys come first, right!!

this is so sweet of maknae. he must have been so tired from the Dream Concert, plus i think he still has to go to SBS to do Music High (not sure though), yet he still managed to write a message for us fans. the fact that these boys are so appreciative and caring of their fans makes me love them more!!!