Sunday, May 23, 2010

Unbelievable Show of Support

Triple S really showed awesome support last night at Dream Concert. As what has been previously assigned, Triple S has only 4 sections [U to X (after it was cut from S to X)] of the stadium blocked on the big day. But last night the turnout of Triple S that came exceeded the blocked seats and even occupied 3 section of the dead seats. To show you an illustration on how the original looks like to the turnout last night, skfrofmf posted this interesting illustrations on SS601.com.



And below are layouts before the D-day.



And to show you the evidence of last night's TripleS, here are some beautifully captured photos shared on different fora and blogs. Thanks to those who captured this.




And this video from HSScandal, I have actually posted this earlier but I think this is the most appropriate post for me to re-post this.



No wonder that SS501 were very emotional last night when they saw the crowd holding the green lights and balloons cheering for them. And to add to that, fans from different idols/idol groups where also cheering for them.

To quote one blogger who's not a fan of SS501 here's what she has to say about SS501, their performance and TripleS.

Extracted from AA-Chan's blog post, Dream Concert 2010.

"SS501 surprised me the most this evening because I didn’t initially realise it was them. When they started singing, it was a song that I hadn’t heard before and when I looked at the screen, I could hardly see them because they were wearing all black, but even when I did catch a glimpse, it didn’t look like anyone I knew. I actually thought ZE:A had come out for a second showing. The crowds were so so loud and I can’t believe that they still have so much support after being so slow to release. It wasn’t just their own fans that were screaming either, but every single fan from around the stadium. They sang two ballads, neither of which I recognised and then left the stage. I should say though that it was the best I had ever heard them sing."

Amazing, yah?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Triple S who posted the pic had a mistake because as you can see from the fancam, Triple S only covered 5 blocks T, U, V, W, X, so it's more like they occupied one more dead section which is T. lol if we really had 3 more sections, there would be more Triple S than elf.

YuL_HJL said...

so what the problems is Triple S more than ELF ?? i think dont have any problem about that !

Anonymous said...

@ YuL_HJL: no, i would be much happier if Triple S were more than elf because I'm a Triple S. you must have misunderstood my comment above. that's im juz saying if we had 3 more zones it'd get much better.

Summer A. said...

wha. i'm pretty impressed to see that even AA-Chan has posted such a "review" cos he's pretty cool about K-pop stuff and it's even better when this is coming from a non-fan(:

Anne said...

I read in soompi AA Chan's tweet during the concert that he was really impressed with our boys abilities of singing ballads. He even said that they should stick to ballads. Well maybe it is 1st timehe heard them sing live. DSP artists are really good singing live.

Triple S Korea are the best. It made our 5 Princes cried. Even us international triple S we cried. I know I did. The way the boys look at their fans lovingly shows on those pics. I am proud to be a Triple S / Green pea.

Anonymous said...

Actually when you watched the video and counted the green areas it's more than 6 rows and there's a part that half is Triple S and Half is the blue one...wowwww so proud of Triple S (green peas) they really give their 501% support to our boys SS501 and Triple S fighting

Anonymous said...

I counted 8 1/2 rows. Wow...that is amazing. Triple S Korea did gave the boys so much support. I wonder how they got the other blocked rows bec it is no longer free and have to pay for their seats. No wonder the guys are all teary eyed. They did not expect this. They are just expecting 4 rows and they got doubled support.
Love Love Love TS Korea. They "Let SS501 know they are the one." Sorry can't get "Let me be the one" out of my head.

hani said...

GOD...how i wish i was there to support them... TS really shows everyone that we are the best... glad to be one of TS.. :)

czakhareina said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y625bu-qN4w

site where you can see the large number of Triple s...
more that the number of seats reserved for TS...
kekekeke
and also Karaholics and Primastic7 also supported the boys so the sea of green was really large...