Sunday, May 23, 2010

[vid] maknae with a teary eyes

I have been waiting since yesterday vids and photos from Prettyboy but unfortunately nothing has come out yet except the first full version of 'Let Me Be The One' that I posted only the link last night. Hmm, wonder why they're not sharing this time. I would have wanted to see a focus on Maknae when he's singing 'Haruman' and 'Let Me Be The One' as I know he's one of the most emotional members of SS501.

Anyway, I was browsing Prettyboy just now and I happened to see this 20 seconds video of Maknae getting emotional. Thanks to 이쁜쭌 for posting on Pretty boy and to 너를위해님 for sharing her vid on Daum.



If you can't view the above vid, click HERE.

P.S. Finally photos are out! I'll be sharing in a short while. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, seeing all this fan cams, makes me so sad, happy and proud at the same time!!!! Sad cause i hate seeing our boys cry, even though it's a happy tears^^, Happy 'cause the boys are happy and very touched, and proud because TripleS really showed their support and love!!!! The boys felt the love from the TripleS , and thats what our SS501 need to know! that we, TripleS, will always love them!!!!

Every time i watch the fan cams i cry! I wish i was there, and I'm so GLAD to see SS501 together again! i missed them, very much!!!!