Monday, October 19, 2009

Photos of Kyu Jong and Young Saeng

Now obviously these are not my photos. These photos are from different portals that featured Kyu Jong and Young Saeng at the Seoul Fashion Event S/S 2010 featuring the designs of Hyunjoo Gak. Thanks to Mariposa and Ji Yeon for sending them to me.

I've said many many times that Kyu Jong is 501% more handsome in person. Photos and videos do not give justice to his handsomeness. Young Saeng is also drop dead gorgeous. He has a small face and his skin is really beautiful.

Geez, these two really made my day. I never expected to see them in person.







As mentioned yesterday, Jung Min will also be in a fashion show. He won't be a guest but will be one of the modes [that was what I was told]. I'm planning to watch but tickets are very limited even to fan clubs. My last option is to by a ticket in order to see him but again the chance is very slim. I'll be competing with TS Korea who probably by now are already lining up for the tickets. Btw, I was told that today is 7 degrees not 8 degrees.

Same is true for the music shows. It makes me sad to think that I won't be able to watch. You see it's the comeback of SS501 and many are really looking forward to watch them perform on stage again. I was told that they will be recording for the comeback and that TS will surely be lining up at the tv stations night before the show/recording. Also, for live performances, I will have to compete with TS again and other fans of other idols. Sigh... what to do? I'm hoping for a miracle. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii..how r yur days going there in korea...actully where r u from????n when u will back to u home????
any ways BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!

WanNurNasyitah said...

dont worry Liezle..
im wishing u GOOD LUCK..
btw..
now at seoul is about 1 am,isn't it?
just asking..
dont mad..
hehe

qwerty said...

YOU WILL BE LUCKY TRUST ME! (: GOOD LUCK! :D

Anonymous said...

im lovin' KJ's trenchie! :)

Anonymous said...

miracle does happen!! good luck babe!

anyway your friend is awesome! she can actually get you tickets to events like fashion shows and tv shows!!! i also wanttttttttt when i vist seoul next apr

can we just go into the tv stn and see them record programmes?

Anonymous said...

liezle, aren't you one lucky person?! to think you went to a show not knowing you will see my 2 faves (sighs) i envy you and at the same time happy for you...what would you have done if Mal was also in attendance? i wonder?^^...you go and have fun there...i guess you'll be seeing more of the SS501 what with all their promotional activities going on.... thanks for sharing these pics (A)