Saturday, October 10, 2009

swoon-worthy hotties in black & white

I thought I've already posted all photos that kimkyujong.com.cn has posted last night. Apparently there are more. The shutterbug of kimkyujong.com.cn also took photos of the rest of the members, Hyun Joong, Jung Min, Young Saeng and Maknae dancing to 'Deja vu'.

Check these photos... they're clear and big.

I'm pretty sure Hyun Joong fans will get excited by the following photos.











Young Saeng looking so cool and cute dancing to the beat of 'deja vu'.





Jung Min showing his charm while getting into the groove. Take note, that all members have their shirt unbuttoned to the 3rd button. But conservative Jung Min has his shirt only unbuttoned to the 2nd only.





Hey, I like this one!
Btw, I was thinking of doing a guess
who using this photos but I guess
many would have guessed it correctly.

Hyung Joon showing us some sleek dancing.



I've seen many photos of Hyung Joon in this move
and I find it really nice whenever he does this.
There is something about him and this move
that I find it so attractive.






If you're wondering where Kyu Joon's photos are, you may click HERE to see him getting in to the groove.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THank you! i was waiting for Leader's pic for so long.

I am so happy...hihi

He looks so handsome.........

mel_1223 said...

I love JM's conservativeness!!!