Saturday, October 10, 2009

skinny, cute and dorky

I was actually debating whether to post this or not because I don't have a translation nor i don't have any idea what is written here. But I find Maknae adorably dorky in some of the photos and cute when serious.

If there's anyone who is kind enough to understand what's written below, please share. ^_^

Please DO NOT hotlink. ^_^ Photos lifted from SS601.com posted by 완소그대규종.

Btw, when I saw this posted on SS601.com, I think that the staff of Music High are also aware of Maknae getting too skinny. That is why they made him weight and posted the result.

Maknae weigh 63kg. For a 5'11 guy with a small frame the 63kg is within the range. but for Maknae with a medium built frame 63kg is 7kg less than the minimum weight requirement.

1 comment:

Summer A. said...

minue all that thick clothing he's wearing, his net weight's probably only 61:((s