Sunday, October 04, 2009

Wonder+Full YS, KJ, JM and Maknae [edited]

I thought I've posted last night all the photos that Shangrila4u shared I was wrong again. Mariposa, sent me more than 50 photos of Kyu Jong, Young Saeng, Jung Min and Maknae. [got Maknae's photos on Baidu. but i think Mariposa also got all the photos she sent me on Baidu]

Anyway, It's to exercise those cute little fingers again. All you need is to enlarge the thumbnails and save. Do the click click save again.

Alright, but before that, let me just get this out of the way...

It has come to my attention that one certain blogger is HOT LINKING the photos in my blog and cagali [SS501UFO blog] and I believe some other blogs too.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE and i believe some of our visitors know who you are too because I've been getting emails of what you're doing. It's alright to take our posts but please...

- DO NOT HOT LINK [meaning, do not copy and paste photos to your blog. save them and create your own folder just like what the others are doing. then upload the photos in your blog. it's so easy as 1... 2... 3... and your cute little fingers will be exercised]
- GIVE PROPER CREDIT [where the original photos and news came from and where you got the original from]
- DO NOT EDIT
[please respect the hard work of the people who's been sharing their time and effort selflessly]
- DO NOT COPY OUR COMMENTS [our commentaries are our own opinion. compose your own, tell what you feel]

If you're caught again [i've already commented on your blog several times to request], we will certainly announce who you are for MIRRORING OUR BLOG.

Please note that I'm doing these NOT only to protect my blog BUT also to protect those who are contributing so much [the shutterbugs, translators and video owners] in spreading their love to SS501.

Posting the works of these people in my blog is nothing compared to the time they're spending editing their photos, translating news, downloading and subbing videos.

We are being nice so please heed to our request.

Okay, now back to the photos by Shangrila... ^_^

Young Saeng...









Playful Kyu Jong.














Cute cute Mal.











I was thinking of using this for my next guessing
game. But I think it's too obvious that it's
Maknae. Geez, seeing him so slim makes me
worry a bit for his health now that it's October
and they'll have full activities soon with
their album coming and leader coming back.






7 comments:

liezle said...

for those re-posting my commentaries, i'm okay with that especially if my commentary is helpful and make sense. ^^

but copying everything i write in all my posts by this one blogger kinda pisses me off. it's as if she's the one who writes them.

Anonymous said...

geez..i also agree with you that magnae is getting too thin that it's becoming worrying! i hope magnae mama will make him some tonic to prepare him for the busy schedule ahead!

liezle said...

hi Anonymous.

I'm also thinking that since Maknae and his brother KiBum are now living away with their parents [we all know that Maknae just recently bought an apartment where he and his bro are now living] they're not having proper meals.

Likewise, we know that Maknae doesn't cook. If he only eats take out food and ready to eat meals that is not really healthy eating. Someone has to take care of this young man! An SOS is needed.

~liezle

AiLyn said...

but liezle honey, actually it is ok if sb hotlink the pictures from the blog. but it is not ok if sb hotlink pictures embedded on the blog from, for ex. photobucket,imageshack,etc. because it killed bandwith.

and maybe somebody copied some or even all because they thought your comments are meaningful? At least sb thought u are something important or unique in their eyes..

so cheers :)

Sincerely,
~AiLyn~

liezle said...

hello AiLyn thanks for dropping by.

Like i said, I don't have problem copying my commentaries especially if it would help the article or photos. but copying entirely even my expressions or something that only i would say is totally different.

honestly, i'm not being sensitive with this issue it's just MIRRORING as in MIRRORING one's blog is something else.

i get info from other blogs too but i don't copy their commentaries. if i need to i quote them or ask permission first.

with regard to images, whether they are pictures from by blog or hosted by other image hosting webby, i still think that one should be responsible to take care of the photos that are being posted on her blog.

i've said enough about this topic. like i said i'm okay when you guys get my post but please be considerate.

again, i've nothing against anyone getting my commentaries but leave what should be left like 'thanks to XXX for sending me xx number of photos' and many more.

btw, she does credit me when i sent a comment to her before [months ago] but i noticed that she deleted the name of the translator/s this time. and i'm very protective of them because of the hard work they've been doing.


~liezle

AiLyn said...

I've also seen some bloggers taking others post. like my friend,but when she investigate, it's actually that person whom she thought the other blogger[2nd party] took her posts coz it look exactly or almost the same was actually the other blogger[2nd party] took it from other blog[3rd party](not my friends blog). then she went to this other person's blog[3rd party] and yes,she saw her post there.or that what she thinks.[i hope u understand what i meant.it's so hectic huh?] So actually, it wsn't really that blogger's[2nd party] fault for not crediting her or something, but the other person who took it[3rd party or more that that](which the blooger took from). My frien kinda misunderstood.

Do u hv wordpress blog? i dont know bout blogger but if wordpress, there are 'discussion' setting which u can set the mode to be; before a comment appears admin must approve the comment.or, choose not to.Like Sookyoung's blog (sookyoung.wordpress.com) she set her mode to be not have to approve first.so yea,i guess she didnt read it or just sometimes.So mostly, we're(visitors) the one who replied to each other comments.not like u..u're like would reply to all the comments.hehe :)

liezle said...

hi again AiLyn.

just like wordpress there is also a moderate comments selection in blogspot but i don't moderate my comments. but if i find some comments that are offending and not to my liking i delete that post and check on my sitemetter where it came from. but honestly, only few unfavorable comments are posted here.

as far as i know the person i'm checking on gets post directly from my blog and not from any others blog. ^^

we bloggers i believe do not mind sharing what we post. it's just that people taking our posts need to know the proper NETiguette. that's all we are asking.

~liezle