Sunday, October 04, 2009

[guessing game] boxers or briefs?

Nah, I won't let you guess whether this particular member is wearing boxers or brief since I do not also know the answer. But really I'm curious to know whether it's a boxers or briefs. ^_^ What do you think?

Anyway, can you guess who is this member of SS501 stretching while on a break at 'Stars Golden Bell' wearing a D&G underwear?


Who is this member of SS501 stretching while on a break at 'Star Golden Bell' wearing a D&G underwear?
Kim Kyu Jong
Heo Young Saeng
Kim Hyung Joon
pollcode.com free polls

I'm pretty sure made have already seen the episode when the sub-group guested in Star Golden Bell and probably have guessed the correct answer above. Alright, let us see if you are correct.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If you're answer is Kyu Jong, you are incorrect. So that leaves you with Maknae or Young Saeng as the correct answer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The correct answer is... Makanae. ^_^


Yeah, he does not only favors Calvin Klein but D&G as well.

Okay, as to whether it's boxers or briefs, I would say he wears briefs. ^^ Looking at some of SS501 photos, I think that all of them wear briefs. Why do I say so? Hee, it doesn't bunch up.

Mel, thanks for the correction. I replace the poll... you may vote again by clicking your original answer.

5 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Hi Liezle..
hehe, I guessed it right this time..Yup, it is Baby ^^

Btw..your voting poll has 2 selection of Kyu, so I wasnt able to vote though..hehe

Mai Huong said...

thanks for sharing liezle :)

Maybe nowadays they wear briefs, but I remember from one M!Pick episode Huyn Joong said he doesn't wear boxers when his manager tried to put some ice into his pants :D

Or maybe translator didn't really distinguish "boxers" and "briefs" :)

Anyway... nice view of maknae from the back :D

Anonymous said...

hey..i thought you should place the photo on top of the poll bcos theres no photo for us to see until i scrolled down and saw the photo tgt with the answer? hehe

liezle said...

geez, sorry Anonymous. I edited my earlier post and must have deleted the photo which is supposed to be right before the poll.

damn! i made 2 mistakes doing this guessing game. what's happening to me?!

miane...

this poll is a mess. :(

~liezle

Anonymous said...

the gucci hp strap is a give-away! haha