Monday, February 01, 2010

[Eng Trans] Young Saeng's TOK Messages

Here's translation of Young Saeng's chat on DSP webby. Huge huge thanks to ♥ HYS ♥ for the translation. ^_^ [your cheeky boy is so cute!]

Enjoy!

Young Saeng...I've insomnia too. ^_^

Btw, sorry for posting this a bit late. I received the email at 12:25pm but I was out having lunch. ^_^ Miane...

***

Young Saeng's TOK Messages
Eng Trans by : ♥ HYS ♥ / liezle's blog

For those who are not asleep yet are having insominia?
I have insominia....ㅠㅠ
Who else beside me?
It's not milk color!!!ㅡㅡ It's a house~~
I'm getting mature and handsome right~~ haha I'll be even more handsome in the future~~
At Hyun Joong's house~~ My first time here? No~~ didn't come here for 2 years..ㅡㅡ
What noona~ All are friends~~ ha
Why nervous~~ㅡㅡ
What have I been doing???ㅡㅡ
You know where is the concerts~~ㅡㅡ
oh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ well......
ㅡㅡ my favorite expression?
If this is my first time here.. then I wasn't here at all 2 years ago!!
HAHAHA Just come like that!!! ^^ ㅡㅡ... and do this~
Post a message today~~
Others using Young Saeng's name to come here?
Everyboyd go sleep~~ Haha You will become heavy if you sleep late~~
hahahahaha King ha what king~~ I'm not that wonderful..ㅡㅡ
We are friends~~~~~~~~~~~
Didnt see when being asked to be here?
I know must take good care of myself~~ haha
I'm good in playing Starcraft..ㅡㅡ
Who says I exercises~ ㅡㅡ
What good physique..ㅡㅡ
How about I become Rap Saeng ha
Must wear thick clothes!!!!
Call oppa!! haha
Big gap in age~ ㅡㅡ
Shout the name~ can't remember too~~ ㅡㅡ anyway, I'm bad, I'm not that genius~
How to meet and talk~ ha
Difference by how old?
Message.. post a lot~~ Gone with the wind~~
If it is a big difference in age, then should be aunt~
Still want to dance even if you broke your finger?
What is tsk tsk?
A~~~~~~ what's that? ㅡㅡ
Not angry~~~~~^----------------^
What is Bul-sun?
What's that, so don't know how to answer~~
Heo Young Saeng!!! Will lose weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ㅡㅡha
In December, eat and sleep everyday... the flesh also!!! (eye-roll)~~ ㅡㅡ
What Camwhore Saeng.. ㅡㅡ I don't like to expose myself~~ haha
Who says? Over 180? If put on insoles will be slightly over 180)~~ ㅡㅡ
Sorry.. me too............ㅠㅠ
I'm handicapped type 2....ㅡㅡ My torso is longer..ㅠㅠ
To be frank~~~ haha with insole will be 181!!! haha
Go and sleep~~ㅠㅠ but I'm having insomina~~ㅠㅠ
That profile data is a lie~ silly~ haha
But have grow slighly taller recently~~ haha so match the profile data~~ haha
Don't know what to say
No more question?
Because didn't see for a long time~~~haha question
Don't want to do drama~~ still have not any finalized plan for 2nd album~~ㅠㅠ
Like Jeju~ will go there sometimes..haha
Didn't train muscles~ haha on diet now~~
Playing game or playing Starcraft.. or do Wii-ing~~
Will only go Daejeon when there's work..ㅠㅠ
My moustache can't stop growing..ㅡㅡ
Mainly is to do Terrans
It's very tiring to go these places~~ haha..since made up my mind so just go!!
Haven't watch Life Theater yet~~ㅠㅠ
Let's play Starcraft together in the future~~ and I'm Map-Hacking
Hyung Joon can't play games with me~ haha
Might make special appearance in Life Theater~ haha
How's the rest of the member.. I don't know too~~ haha
Seen some programs that plays starcraft
I'm having insomina~~ been keeping in contact~ met Hyun Joong 2 days ago..
Kyu Jong and Jung Min are busy filming now and met Hyung Joon while exercising~
Yaya!! I have to leave now~~ Everybody go and sleep!!!
Good bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Good night
Standing.. what zone what zone~~~ Frankly speaking we don't know~~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Saengie... miss you so much!
Thank you liezle for sharing. Nevermind posting it late what's important is you post it to share with us. Thanks to ♥ HYS ♥!

moonshine said...

Young Saeng ah!!!!
Thank you Lizzy!

Anonymous said...

young saengs seems to be having lots of fun conversing with the fans.

thank you liezle & ♥ HYS ♥!

Anonymous said...

OMG....ottoke
im crying right now...
i also want to be a fan that can chat with him...

please....saengie ah,chat with meT_T

Anonymous said...

he's so funny^^

I don't like to expose myself~~ haha
hahaha..saengie,but we want to know more about you,so...please expose yourself!!

saranghae saengie<33

Anonymous said...

OMO Saengie left a message and even when to chat! OMO OMO OMO

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Young Saeng is the best person ever. Cannot believe it has been TWO years since his last message to fans :(

But all the same, it's well written and compassionate. Caring for the fans!!!

Panda Brenda said...

Liezle dear.. that's him...else i won't call him that for nothing right?!?
*wink~~*

Anonymous said...

miss all of them. when's the next time they get to come together as a whole? ):

liezle said...

Brenda, i know... i know... oh i can't wait to see them. Of course you and Shirley too. Counting down the days.

~liezle

liezle said...

@Anonymous 6:03. They'll be together again on Feb 13 in Bangkok. Can't wait to see them on stage again.

~liezle

stalking_hj said...

Jungmin haneda airport today 100201
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQdy9pdkim4

zie said...

Hahahaha He is having fun talking with the fans... So adorable and cute. I miss him soo much. Reading this make me happy.

lhai said...

i really miss saengie^^ tnx 4 translating^^... now i know why he have those chubby cutie cheeks...hahah

Anonymous said...

Was he at Hyun Joong's house during the chatting? Lol, That's cute

paola said...

ohhh so nice of him !! geeezzz I wish I could chat with any of them!!!!!

thank you for posting!!!

|_ (_) |\| /-\ said...

at last!!!!!!!!! ^^
am so happy...... thanks for sharing this Miss Lizzie... by the way the message is typed... really Saengie.... hahahaha... i really miss them, good thing there are some who keeps me busy

Anonymous said...

OMG! at last...been waiting for these!!!
thank you so much

Anonymous said...

liezle and ♥ HYS ♥ thank you for sharing. am glad he was able to spend time with his fans. he is cute, funny and thoughtful too.

btw,enjoy your trip to bangkok.
(A)