Tuesday, February 16, 2010

pix spazzz on hyun joong 02.13.10

I really don't have much time yet to go around and blog. What I've been posting mostly are from friends who have been giving me tips or sending me emails. Thanks a lot guys. This is one of the set backs when I go out of the country. I can't easily return to my normal activities. ^^

Anyway, here's a pix spazzz on Hyun Joong. Yeah I know we've been getting to many of them but who's complaining, right? Leader is Leader and when he is out expect that an influx of photos will be surfacing.

Much thanks to lemonorange for the email and to shutterbug Kook of Pantip.com for capturing these wonderful moments of Hyun Joong during Persona in Bangkok.





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mcg le blez (maia.no1@hotmail.com (0565189142 elveo kim elveo klmne