Sunday, February 21, 2010

he is just too irresistible ♥

No matter how many times I play the new Samsung Credit Card cf i just can't take my eyes off Hyun Joong even for a split second. He is simply irresistible. He is oozing with appeal. He just makes me breathless.

This new Samsung Credit Card CF is so cute. Hyun Joong is no doubt striking in this cf which is why he is a natural in front of the camera.

I got a tip from Jen from the post below. Here's a Compilation of the new Samsung Credit Card CF of Hyun Joong.

Go and watch all cf in one go many times. Hmm I wonder who would watch it the most?

Compilation of the new Samsung Credit Card CF
Thanks to ilovedoubles501 for uploading in YT.

5 comments:

Jen said...

hehe. me too! such a teaser! how can a boy be that adorable in so many ways.. *sigh*

nweiz, liezle. no prob! just sharing what i saw awhile ago! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing Jen and Liezle,,, his so adorable he looks so innocent yet teasing eheheh!

Lovekathy21

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, I have the same comment with you:x He's so cute till irresistable!
However, I dun really like this CF coz he's not the main actor, but he acts with a lot of other unfamiliar artists:p

Anonymous said...

He's sexy, adorable, and pretty all in one.

Anonymous said...

leader is just irresitably adorable and cute........how on earth can a boy be adorable and lovely like this??? breathless....