Sunday, February 14, 2010

pix from persona in bkk from stacey

First batch. There is just too many photos to choose from. We've taken so many shots and i'll try my best to share them with you. This is only from Stacey's cam and I didn't even get all of the good shots. ^^

I'm tired and my throat is aching that is why I only did a few. I'll try to make more later when I'm rested. ^^ Remember there's still more. ^^

Oh yeah, Stacey likes Kyu Jong but when she saw Jung Min...ha! She almost changed heart. ^^ But yeah Jung Min is almost there at the same level. ^^


























8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww thannk u sooo much for sharing
leader seems soo happyyy
i heared some rumers say that leader did mention that he has a new drama in 3 months?did he say something like that in the concert?

Anonymous said...

wuaaaaa cant stop screaaamingggg
thanks Stacy n Liezle..
love the last Jung Min photos,,kyaaaaa,,
reaaly hepi see 5 of them together in 1 stage again,,,

julie

Anonymous said...

OMG! THANKS FOR THE PICS, THE LAST PHOTO OF JM :D I LOOOOVEE IT...

F: geo

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOd!, Maknae's holding the stuffed hammer that I bought. Since I wasn't able to attend the concert, I ask a fellow Triple S Philippines member to throw it over at Maknae's side,. I love Baby, you're so sweet! Thank you for picking up the toy, this made my little girl Iccy happy.

-katkat1970-

stacey said...

I was looking at my pictures and smiling to myself at the airport while i was waiting for my flight.
I just can't believe it's over!!
I'm missing them every second now.
and Jung Min is SEXY!!!

ahhh and i'm gonna miss you too!

have a good flight back ya =]
stacey

sume said...

i died at the last pic! lol
and i think i'm not the only one..
lots of thanks stacey! good that you girls had fun! :)

Jennifer said...

Hey Stacey, Blanca and Lizele,

Thanks gals for taking all the wonderful pictures and sharing with us.

My cam's battery went out too fast and couldn't take as much as you gals.

But I'm happy to see you gals there. Keke... :P

shirbogurl said...

haha thanks for the great photo...especially the special ones...and for catching last photo...jm shooting water at me!! =)