Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Newest Samsumg CF! [added 30s ver]

Latest Samsung CF of Hyun Joong is out! Much thanks to rim for sharing the video on SS601.com.

And here's translation of what Leader said which I'm lifting from the blog of Lois, thanks again!

Hyun Joong : I'm sure you like me!. That's why you gave me a huge discount like this. Oh~ I got it! Cause I am a celebrity!!

Old Lady : Who are you?

Hyun Joong : Let's use Samsung Card at E-mart.

I had the screens smaller because quality is much better. ^^




This is the 30s version.

7 comments:

Miss J said...

awww he's so cute! thanks for posting this up liezle!

douris said...

OMG! FRIGGIN' CUTE!!
LEADER SARANGHAE!!di

Anonymous said...

omoooooo SO CUTE !
I love his expression after that old lady ask him >_____<

Thanks ^ ^

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhh he is soooooooo cute ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *spazzing and dying of cuteness* =P

Lt said...

Lol! Cute to the max!

Anonymous said...

OMG...wowwww Leader is so cute (and yes as the song say do beautiful) and so handsome..aissshhh short of breath#%@#$%^&...could I have some water..ha..ha..ha...super duper 501% cute Leader....

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh.....leader is sooooo cuteee.... too adorable to breathe.... can any boy in the world ever be cuter than him???