Monday, February 08, 2010

fan account on kyu jong filming

This sighting was actually reported about a week ago. Finally the fan account is out. ^^ thanks to xiaochu for sharing on Quainte501 and for the special permission to repost here.

So this is for a music drama and not for Superstar. Ohwait, I just read another fan account that it's for Superstar. ^^ Oh well, hope that we get to read more news about this later. ^^

Btw, for 2 more fan accounts that xiaochu shared on Quainte501 click HERE to read them.

***

02/05 [trans] KyuJong acting in Music Drama (Fan account)

Credits : http://blog.naver.com/isi05?Redirect=Log&logNo=70079876986 + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE ELSE

29-Jan @ Hospital

I suddenly heard the nurses chatted enthusiastically “I heard SS501 and Nam GyuRi will come today...” (Actually, I only heard ‘SS501’) Why heard that they would come? I didn’t know what it was exactly about. Initially I thought they have come to help out like massaging the patients, washing, etc, I thought they were here to do filming for something. Before lunch, I heard they will arrive at about 2pm, so I got ready at about 1.30pm. Initially the staffs had some issues with other people. The situation is awful so I went to the toilet, there is one lady wearing the hospital clothes looking scared. Her face is very small, very fair and has big eyes. I found out that she is Nam Gyuri kekeke. It was then that I realized she is a celebrity. After about 10 minutes, another guy wearing the hospital clothes appeared near the emergency exit. That is KYUJONG. I can recognize him at one glance. My heart sank at the moment I saw him.


The feeling at the moment I saw him
1. First of all, he is handsome
2. Tall (his profile says 181cm, I think it is not fake since he looks tall even though he is wearing slippers)
3. Face is small
4. Head is also small
5. Dark-skinned (I don’t know if it’s the make-up or that he is originally tanned)


I took photos with my mobile phone. But I could only take photos of his back view. But hope u enjoy it as this is of big size quality. Here is one of their dialogue, KyuJong stretched out the canned drink and said “Here, the pay for the filming. Because drink is unlimited.” And Nam Gyuri said*sneer* Why not like this, shall we escape from the hospital?” However, maybe their acting is not good or that it is not as what the director wants, so they redid 5 times? While they filmed, kekeke I was watching from behind, so I can memorize the lines. That sneering sound is made from leaving the air out from the mouth.

Ah~ I become close to the stuff unnie while watching here kekeke maybe it is because I look pathetic watching from behind T T I was told that they were filming for a music drama. (Actually, I didn’t know what I was writing here. Seems like the filming was also made secret sleep.gifwink.gif

-Nam Gyuri part omitted-


I ran over and said “Oppa, can I have your autograph” and he was taken aback and asked “Where?”
I stick out one piece of paper which I’ve carefully prepared and he said “It’s a secret” and quickly signed.
Ah~ Because I want to show off to my friends what I have received, I put it up like this (..)
Anyways, he asked “What’s your name?” and I said “It’s OO” and he said “You can sing really well” (For your information, there is one singer who has the same name as me)
Ah~ when I heard this, I was thinking ‘huh’ in my mind. I got his signature and was standing there in a daze traumatized, I reached out and held his hand and said “You sing very well (mumbled) and went off kekekekekekekekekeke Why my whole body strength disappeared when I heard that. Anyway, I got my autograph and went back to my room. I saw the nurses and sisters saw and said “I GOT KIM KYUJONG’S AUTOGRAPH!!!”

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

at last something from kyu jong. thank you xiaochu and liezle.

can't wait for persona in bangkok.
can't wait to see new photos of kyu
and the rest of ss501.

Anonymous said...

Wuaaaa envy to the max fufufufu..
Can't wait to Bangkok Persona this week..
Can't go either,but at least can see 5 of them togther in 1 stage..
Enjoy the Persona Liezle..
Julie

Belle said...

Love this post Liezle. The fan account is so cute! Gosh, I can't believe it's only now that I have time to come here and browse... miane for my absence. Have fun in BKK dear.

shirbogurl said...

haha kyu's sense of humor!! agree w her description of kyu - dark skinned!! hehe

Anonymous said...

this fan is so lucky.. i wish i can get ss signature too..envy.

Sana said...

aaaaaaahhhhh!!!
JEALOUS!!!!
i probably wouldn't have been able to do much more than she did if i was in that situation =D

wish i could talk to him too though!!
<3

Anonymous said...

waaah! so lucky fan!!
tnx a lot and have fun in Persona concert, hope more pictures and videos to share!!!