Thursday, February 11, 2010

it's 5:01AM now I'm off to bangkok ^_^

I did not sleep at all. *yawn...*

Yah this is it! The day that we will see again SS501 together as one. I'm pretty sure everyone is excited.

I may not be able to update my blog as much as I want but I will certainly do so once I've the chance. Anyway, while I am out I've friends who will try their best to update my blog with photos, news and some other stuffs until I get back. :) So I guess I won't be missing much too when I check here. ^^

Btw, I've placed another clock on the sidebar. I hope it'll help you track the time in Bangkok. I've placed it there so that you guys won't miss any of the events that will be taking place in Bangkok.

Alright, I've to go now... it's 5:01AM.

4 comments:

liliya said...

Hey Liz,

Enjoy the time!

liliya

shienyin said...

hi Liezle

Enjoy your every moment with SS501. We are awaiting for nice pix and excited reports from you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

HI! Liezl,

Bon Voyage! hoping to see more updates about SS501 and mostly about KHJ. Thanks and take care.

liezle said...

Hi guys we're here in Bangkok in our hotel We are going in out in a few minutes to eat. It's so hot.

I'm with Ashyira and korean_aein.

Got to go now! Later again for more updates.