Saturday, February 06, 2010

countdown begins for persona in bangkok [edited]

The countdown begins for Persona in Bangkok. Are you all set?

I guess everyone going to Persona in Bangkok is already preparing this weekend.

I just read Joyce's post on the sidebar. I honestly don't know the schedule of the boys and I guess what I'm going to post is already known to many.

Starting Feb 10 to 14, watch out for Kimhyunjoongthailand Welcome Ad in full page in DARA DAILY Newspaper for SS501. ^^

Arrival : Evening of the 11th [no specific details given unless some of you knows and wants to share ^^But I was told that if fans are planning to wait for them at the airport you guys might just be disappointed because they might leave through VIP exit.]

Hotel : Dusit Thani Bangkok is their sponsor hotel so there is a huge possibility that they will also be booked here. ^^. But again I was told that the hotel is highly protected and secured. I was also told that fans will have to stay outside [parking area or street] to wait for SS501. The security staff of the hotel I was told are expert in handling popular idols since they've had experienced with SuJu, Rain and DBSK. The hotel also has many exits. ^^

PressCon : Feb 12 at Park Paragon and it will start at 5PM. I think it's open to the public so expect to have many fans.

Fan Meeting & Fan Signing : Feb 12 at Siam Paragon [though no official announcement has been announced yet for these events]. Both events will be after the PressCon and will be for about 1 1/2 hours. It'll be an exclusive meeting with SS501.

D Day : 13 February 2010 @ Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani. Concert starts 7.00 PM but doors will be opened at 6PM.

Departure : Evening on the 14th of February. ^^ [again no other details given. if anyone knows please share]

Hee, sorry I'm not much of a help. But once I've more details I'll be posting them here. ^^

3 comments:

Joyce Choong said...

Hi Liezle, Thanks so much. Initial Press conference was scheduled on the 11th and now it is on the 12th. Good. Not so rushed. After visit to Tony Moly, will head for Paragon Mall. Take care, Liezle.

Alexis said...

Hi Liezle, many thanks for your info.

We hope to wait for them at the airport. If you do have news, please post it so that we know what time to go down to the airport. Even if they leave via VIP at least we dun have to wait from morning till night.

Anonymous said...

A full page welcome ad? Wow, how cool! Thanks for all the info