Wednesday, February 10, 2010

[Unsubbed] MBC Game Episode 3 [10.02.10]

I'm home finally. I've to finish so many thing before I go and play tomorrow. ^^ Sigh... i'm already dead beat but I've still so many things to do. I haven't even started packing. Hee, if my friends will read this they'll say 'what's new... same old Liezle... always doing last minute packing.' ^_^

Geez, I think there are so many things that I haven't posted today. Miane...

Anyway, Episode 3 of MBC Game 'Maknae Becomes Pro-Gamer' is up. Thanks again to poohlhl for the tip.

Oh dear, I still haven't watch Music High's webcam earlier and now this came. And later on Jung Min's 'Life Theater' will also be uploaded. Wow, I don't think I'll be sleeping again before my trip.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah... sbnrnya ingin sekali pergi nonton Pesona concert di Bangkok. tp apa daya..... waktunya bersamaan dgn Imlek....TT TT.... titip cium dan salam buat SS501.....heheh.....


Yen-Mdn Sumut Indonesia