Thursday, May 20, 2010

Destination's Tracklist

It's a mini album then. Four song for the new album Destination. Like what I mentioned earlier, mini or full album, for so long SS501 comes out with a new project I'll be supporting it. I've been waiting for this. ^_^ Thank you SS501! ^^

Huge thanks again for Lois for posting on her blog the song included in the comeback album of SS501 entitled 'Destination'.

[Destination]

Track 1. Let me be the one (그게 너라고)
Track 2. Love Ya (Title Song)
Track 3. Crazy for you
Track 4. 영원토록 - Words by Young Saeng [영원토록 means forever]

source : DSP notice

June 4 is the comeback stage of SS501 on Music Bank.

8 comments:

Chara said...

Track 4: "Words by Youngsaeng"... Does that mean, he wrote the lyrics????

Kathy said...

ate liezle,caN I Order destination from you????please email me if you will..this is my email kathleen.delera@gmail.com

liezle said...

Hi Chara! That's what I'm thinking when I read on the blog of Lois. Anyway, I'm waiting for translation on the notice of DSP. The notice gives us the details of each of the track.

~liezle

liezle said...

Hi Kathy! I'll email you once I've the details especially the price. Will take orders since I'll be flying to Seoul in June.

Chara said...

Gosh, liezle.... THANK YOU!!!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!

I'm getting hyper... well, I am... he has written lyrics again (okay not yet confirmed, but probably, yes.... )

!!!!!! OTTOKAE????!!!!

Sorry, just can't help myself right now. Just think I'm crazy... Maybe I am... ;-P

liezle said...

Chara, I pretty well understand you reaction and it's normal. ^_^

I know that you're very much into Young Saeng. I've been reading your posts over at soompi and there's no denying that you LIKE him so much.

~liezle

ysang said...

hi ms liezle! do you know the prices for the albums?

Anonymous said...

can I order from you too? this is my email..fariesha_aezlyn@yahoo.com..-Aezlyn