Sunday, May 02, 2010

HJL on 5.01 Spotted in Gorilla in the Kitchen

For my long time visitors I'm sure you know what Gorilla in the Kitchen is and who owns it. For those who are not familiar with GIK, it's own by Bae Yong Joon. The restaurant is located in Gangnam near Dosan Park. It's a wellness restaurant and the food is really nice. Whenever I'm in Seoul I see to it that I go to Gorilla in the Kitchen. ^^ [well, except last Feb since there was not much time but yeah, i promise a friend to take her there next time... you know who you are ^_^]

Anyway, yes, you read it correctly, Hyun Joong was spotted at GIK yesterday, 1st of May probably having another meeting with Yong Joon. I read it HERE. [Thanks!]

It was said that Hyun Joong went to GIK in the afternoon and had a meeting with Yong Joon for four hours, wow! It seems that the meeting is getting more frequent. Hmm, I bet that both had their meeting at the 2nd floor of the restaurant at the VIP room.

I can't really wait to know what's cooking up between the two. Yong Joon wouldn't meet up with Hyun Joong for nothing I'm sure. Could it be a project? Movie? Drama? Or something to do with promoting Korea since Yong Joon is the Ambassador for Visiting Korea 2010 to 2012?

This is Bae Yong Joon when he was spotted at GIK on May 1.

Photo lifted from Suehan's BYJ Blog
and originally from HERE.

Here's to share with you photos that I've taken the first time I went to Gorilla in the Kitchen. Oh yeah, to know more about Gorilla in the Kitchen in English, you may click HERE.


At the back of this wall is the VIP room at the 2nd floor ^^


In my other visits, I would only take photos of the food ^^

Btw, Yong Joon would often meet here some of his colleagues to talk about business. From fan accounts, Jang Dong Gun was seen going here too meeting with Yong Joon. So Ji Sub, Song Seung Hun, Lee Ji Ah, Philip Lee and talents of BOF were also seen dining here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS the food good? and what about the price?^^

liezle said...

@Anonymous 7:16, so far all the food that i've tasted are good. about the price, i think a bit pricey but it's all worth it.

~liezle