Sunday, May 09, 2010

[Eng Trans] Leader's message on DSP webby today!

Super thanks to OdeDS! Was stalking her blog for the trans and it's finally here! Thank her big time, k?

Really sometimes leader's message even if there's already an English trans is kinda hard to decipher. But I'm happy that he left a message and that he knows that we are all in confusion for the past few days.

Read the message carefully. I've read it many times. If you know Leader you'll understand his message. ^_^

You asked if we believe? Me 501% do not believe that SS501 would be disbanding. I believe in every words that you guys said. 501 stands for 5 becoming 1 forever.

***

source: ss501.dspenter.com+(톡톡) 다크부츠님@601
+(영어로) ode@ss501ode.bs.com

[Eng Trans] HyunJoong: .............. (2010-05-09, 8:43:49 AM)

Annyeong...............keke

Have been wanting to write a piece during this while but because whatever I write will get
published out publicly, ended up not writing any

mm still......towards a person who hasn't got any thing to do yet after Bof ended kekeke

what's the interest you've got there......kekekekekeke

I have been living well, even better than the effect of going on drug medicine
Because we pushed back the comeback period, so we feel sorry

What is May 1......kekeke
Indeed, 501 albums have the trademark of a Delay isn't it
Do we even have a fixed date ever ???? keke

The anticipation put in throughout 5 years..kekekekeke
Too simple sillies ke (joke only)

Just wait a little more, soon we'll be coming out..keke
and by the way, though I feel sorry,
when the album comes out, there could be quite a few big hit tracks only,
if so, don't feel disappointed

mmm...

When I feel like wanting to say something, I will write it when I feel that way
If my future activities could go beyond June,
I don't think I could carry out solo activities by myself confidently,
then beginning from June, I can't be writing entries on the homepage anymore kekeke

This isn't the final entry
All of you must have seen the articles right?? hhh
Though have alot to say, cannot say it now

What I want to say is, the album will be coming out soon ... Don't worry ..
Because you all seem to be uneased ..
All of you ... because the songs haven't been surfacing...that's why..kekeke the truth is ..

Whatever it is, don't worry ne^^

Because I was born with a life deemed to receive the spotlight every moment,
and of course to receive the very direct critics as well,
But I even like it that way too kekeke
and so I would leave a name on Earth ..hh
When 2012 comes, I would be presenting a gift ..^^
Since I couldn't ride the boats in Tibet,
Just wait a for awhile more, will meet you all soon, in this month kekekekeke

This entry is really written for you all ne
When I wrote this, it seemed like I really didn't have much words to write kekeke
If this entry gets published as article (the reporters) will be one who won't have any thing to do
(from this) ..kekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also
SS501 will be disbanded...................................

























































































































You believed? kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke


***

Original message i hangul....

현중:.............. (2010-05-09 오전 8:43:49 )

.............. 2010-05-09 오전 8:43:49


안녕............ㅋㅋ

그동안에 글쓰고 싶었는데 일일이 기사화되서 글을안썻다

뭐아직.......꽃남끝나고 하는일도 없는 내려가는사람에게 ㅋㅋㅋ

관심들이뭔......ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아직그래도 약빨이 남긴남았나보다

난 잘살고있어 컴백이조금미뤄져서 미안하다고

오월일일은무슨......ㅋㅋㅋ 역시501앨범은 딜레이가 정석이야

안그래 우리가 낸다고 한날자에 낸적있어 ????ㅋㅋ

5년을속아놓고 기대하기는..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 단순한멍청이들 ㅋ

기다려봐 조만간에 나올테니까..ㅋㅋ아그리고 미안하지만

앨범나오면 대박인곡들이 조금은 적어질수도있어 실망하지말고

음...

하고시픈말은 하고싶을때쓸꺼야 6월을 넘긴다면 내가 활동하는거에대해

내가 자신있게 활동 못할껏같아 6월달부터는 공홈에 글못써 ㅋㅋㅋ

이게마지막글은아냐 그렇다고한들

다들 기사는봤지??ㅎㅎㅎ

할말이 많은 데 지금은 안할래

지금하고싶은말은 앨범나온다고 ...걱정하지말라고 ..불안해하는것같아서 ..

여러분들이 ...곡이안나와서...그랬어..ㅋㅋㅋ사실 ..

암튼 걱정말라고요^^

내인생에 이렇게 스포트라이트받는인생으로 태어나서 솔직히 손해보는것두

있지만 나 디게 좋아요 ㅋㅋㅋ

지구에 이름하난 남겼으니까 ..ㅎㅎ

2012년이 지나서 선물줄ㄲㅔ ..^^ 어차피우린 티벳에 배를못타니까

기다려요 곧만나요 이번달안으로 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



정말이글은 여러분들을위한글이에요 정말쓸때없는말들많이쓴것같은데 ㅋㅋㅋ

이거기사화되면 (기자님)들 할일없는사람 입니다 ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



아!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!그리고 ss501은 해체합니다.....................























































믿냐?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

=================================================


으헝헝헝
역시 우리 현중오빠 센스가있어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
맨날속다보니깐 이젠 그냥 아~하고넘어가게되네요 ㅎㅎㅎ

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't get it! leader!

If my future activities could go beyond June,
I don't think I could carry out solo activities by myself confidently,
then beginning from June, I can't be writing entries on the homepage anymore kekeke

are you leaving DSP?! :(

liezle said...

Ode, thank you again for this.

Really sometimes leader's message even if there's already an english trans is kinda hard to decipher. But I'm happy that he left a message and that he knows that we are all in confusion for the past few days.

It always makes me smile when he and even the members always admit to having their album delay. So why can't we just laugh it all off and get used to it, right? Really no need to gt mad at anyone. ^^

Hmm, but i wonder what he meant when he said 'only few big hit tracks'. Would it only be a mini album? Oh whatever... I've been waiting for this and will accept everything the boys will give us.

Can't help but feel a little sad when he wrote that he's in spotlight every moment. Well, Leader, you've gone a long long way and it would really be hard to the same person as you are before. Is that why you're asking BYJ's advise? ^_^

You ask if we belive? Me 501% DO NOT BELIEVE that SS501 would be disbanding. I believe in every words that you guys said. 501 stands for 5 become 1 forever.

Anonymous said...

Ohh...so glad to read his message...but but i don't really understand.
No matter how it will turn out. They will have my full support. I will respect their decisions. Can't wait for the album

Anonymous said...

i will support leader ..past , present n future ... no matter what ...

liezle said...

I'm pretty sure many have noticed that i have been avoiding blogging about the disbanding issue and leader going solo since the media has been reporting about it. up until probably the day that there is an official announcement i wouldn't be blogging about it. it's not that i'm not concerned, it's just that it's a very sensitive issue.

i've also my say about what was written but really all i could say is believe in SS501.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

He is a cute leader! Whatever he do and decision he make, will support him!

lafone said...

Dear liezle,

Thank you so much for uploading an English translation of the leader's message. Even with Japanese-Korean translator, it is quite tough to understand his message.

And, I fully understand about your thoughtfullness not to upload news articles regarding the contract issue.

I am a passionalte reader of your blog since your article on Cool Music !!!

Anonymous said...

Whatever leader's decision is, will 100% support and follow him.

He's done his very best for the members and DSP up until now. Even if he left members and DSP, nobody can't ever blame him.

Since BOF, DSP's done nothing for leader, rather losing many good chances for him. He's spent more than a year in vain, not being able to use his fame and popularity from BOF properly. On the contrary, DSP's president even ruined his good image on purpose. What a shame on DSP........

Anonymous said...

..When 2012 comes, I would be presenting a gift ..^^ I do have an idea whats this gift he talking about...a gift he going to be proud of ...ask me what's this gift I'am talking about or make a guest i hope your right.

Anonymous said...

Of course I always believe in leader and SS501. I never pay attention to rumors. However, I think I will have a heart attack soon because of his jokes. Leader, please be considerate to my weaken heart.

Anonymous said...

As long as leader is happy, we fans are happy too. Please do whatever you want. You're already a big star.

We'll support and love you till the end. But hope you leave your current agent DSP.

Jenna said...

Leader's message is alway very trivial. To understand his message one has to read between the lines like his April fools day message w/c we thought is just a joke but he meant some of it like going to Spain and album not yet finish. He almost gave me a heart attack when he said the D word. I hope and pray it is just a joke. 2012 maybe he will be getting hitch because he will be 27 (Korean age)by then. He wants to marry young and have children before he goes to the army.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he will leave DSP. He is quite close with the DSP President. Maybe their contract is still under negotiation bec of their many requests/demands they stated last year and aside from that the President is still sick. Who would not want to sign HJL. He is the money earner of DSP. I guess they will still continue to promote even if their contract expires and they will be a lame duck idol group. I think they will eventually sign with DSP despite of DSP many misgivings maybe short term just like Lee Hyori bec DSP does not restrict their artists. HJL is very loyal although this time they will ask for more and have many demands.

lafone said...

Dear liezle,

One thing I have to add in my previous comment. I came accross with your blog only in February, this year, searching KHJ blog written in English. I love your blog and always feel true love for the leader.

Yes, we have to read the lines to understand his message. Even he writes a joke, there seems to be a hidden message.

liezle said...

Hello lafone, thanks for your liking my blog. ^^

Leader writes cryptic message. But reading his message today makes me feel great. ^^

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Oh, leader's 4dness here again....
Don't understand what he meant. His message looks like a joke apparently but always has a sincere meaning in it.

Anonymous said...

1012? Why two years later? Hmm... It's almost impossible to decode leader's message.
Still, i'm so glad that he's doing fine. I'll support him no matter what.

Anonymous said...

KHJ always talk and write in riddles-he is a many dimensional person -maybe he already knows his mission in life -the reasons why one is born and chosen -hmmm -very, very interesting fellow .I think that is part of his attractiveness .It is good if a person knows his path and direction although they may be thorns along the way -but he knows life is a journey -what matters is he enjoys the trip.Wish him well and all the luck in the world.

Anonymous said...

Only three keypoints

1. SS501 Albums will come out within MAY.
2. SS501 will NOT disbanded. However he didn't mentioned if all members or himself will leave DSP or not.
3. He is writing this in order to make us NOT worry anymore.

So,
Don't worry and be looking forward to SS501 NEW albums.

maryho2323 said...

yes, Leader message key points 1 & 2 & 3, per 12.58 Anonymouse is good enough for me.

As for point 2, 2nd part, whether the boys sign on with DSP or not, well, wherever they go, we TS will surely follow...

Anonymous said...

Yes, as anony. 12:58 said, KHJ is a multidimensional, special person. Whatever path he chooses and goes, he'll enjoy his life to the fullest and try his best. We fans just wish him all the best, supporting him no matter what.