Friday, May 14, 2010

[Photo] Jung Min with Tomo of A'ST1

iluvdumplings tipped us about this photo and post by Tomo of A'ST1 on his blog in one of the comment boxes this morning but forgot to post them here. Anyway, thanks iluvdumplings for the tip!

Jung Min had a surprise visit from former member of A'ST1, Tomo yesterday. And Tomo posted his visit on his blog.

I will be shoving here the translation from Eunicity by fanoo@eunicity. I hope it's okay to do this. If not please let me know as I will take it down right away. Thanks to fanoo for sharing this.

Original source : Tomo's Daily Blog
Translated by fannoo@eunicity.

Title : Mr. VIP
Date : 2010-05-13 23:18:25

Today, I met this super ultra VIP!!
We even took picture together,
(he said) it's okay to upload it on my blog.

Once I'm home I will write an entry on my blog!!
You might be very surprised but please don't.


Title : Thanks
Date : 2010-05-13 23:45:23

Seriously, don't be too surprised! lol

Today, I went to a friends internet shopping office.
And I met my sunbae!!

It was the first time I met him since I left the company.
But he always gives me good advice like a good sunbae >_<
Sunbae! Thank You~~~~ Y(>_<' )Y


***

Here's Tomo's photo with Jung Min taken yesterday at Royal Avenue.

Photo lifted from the post of 다크부츠 on SS601.com which she lifted from Pheromin which originally came from Tomo's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you plz tell me the name of TOMOs blog ???

liezle said...

Sorry Anonymous, I've no idea. You may explore Eunicity though.

~liezle